Wednesday, June 25, 2008

PUREFUCKINGHATE

2:46am 6/25/08 rathole


So help me God, I will fry you all. In fact, more 'know-nothing' lies to defend yourself, you'll immediately be shot. FUCKU. "Level of suffering?" FUCKU. The throbbing teeth pain? That's a huge deal, I know. For the poor and the guber Blunt, Missouri State. (a high-level Republican terrorist). I can't get you complete MOTHER F*CKERS off my computers - controlling on/off audio about things crucial to get out of burning hell,, errr amity fag. Are you happy? Actually, that's something important, but I'll never find out. Because you control all wep f*ckin page content and I never know anything true. Yea, FOX does it too. It's constant hell. Everyone in the world pretends its not happening. I'd cut myself because they informed me on a cartoon it helps relieve the inner pain. The pain they cause, and refuse an outlet. I'm sueing the hell out of every lawyer that knows about this, and blatent refusal to advise. Bush and his mission statement about the consequences of helping a gay neighbor. Is this friggin candid camera? Yes, unfortunately in its and there will be no smiling. EVER. Trust me, Dick hates smiles.

So anyway, that feels better. The shitt suckin CIA, uses or used electric shock on tortured prisoners, which in my opinion, was just to shut the dehumanized pathetic screaming and whining prisoners up. I've thought several times about electric shock therapy with medical supervision. Its used more than ever before for the relief of cronic and acute mood disorders that can't be helped with a near prescribed overdose of medication. I would do it because I could use clouded bliss a few days after but I don't trust that Russian. I like him and everything, don't throw him to the lions. Now why would I see good in this man trying to poison me and makes my hospital stays absolutely miserable. Brainwash. ITS CODE RED EVERYBODY. THE USA IS UNDER AGGRESSIVE ATTACK. SHOOT THEM. And Microsoft Trash Corporation. How's you're bets been in the PuppetMaster game. Why distribute, worldwide, a product that completely exploits the innocent and unaware endusers via backdoor networking capabilities and numerous security holes. People can't even defend themselves, especially the unsuspecting ones (we all are) that are being 'the new' raped. And probably on friggin cam and don't know it either. Microsoft is impossible because they can't provide support for the world's most deceptive product. Poor quality? I think not. Get a help desk. That will call people that will work with endusers to secure their systems. You already have them in database by each computer since registration is required. No. Better yet, throw him to the lions.

So anyway, I'm friggin fried. Mostly the torture is what's bothering me. The incessent mental torture from being strategicly manipulated. There's been a few times that I seriously thought they were reading my mind, even after careful consideration given to strategic manipulation, my cell phone acting as a bug, and what else. Let's see. Oh yeah, you f*ckers its a big one, too.
X-ray satellites that apparently can see through walls. Well let's pull our little magic '23' out of the box of toys. I think a PsyOps (psychic/psychological spy operations) project was named "Star Wars" which is apparently the same name of a project that makes the Vice President all giddy. This is enough for now. But, as a quick thought, x-rays emit radiation and cause cancer. That's a huge money maker for the pharmacueticals. Crap, I ommited a 23 somewhere but not sure what it was. Oh yeah, the Vice President's expressed his only real interest is with national security. More opposite-day lingo that's pretty much a given these days about security and antiterrorism and security, which at that level is an exploitation of privacy on a 'mass' scale. Pretty bad to be so out there.


OH MY GOD,,, i will kill these people in this house. FUCKU. And stop making noises outside my windows. You are the ultimate kind of filth.
What's the question from the commercial on TV. Why is it always on the WeatherChannel. I'm NOT a weatherman. I swear. Frankly, I laugh at them. Not the 'hypnotic-trance' attractive type people that deliver the weather on TV, but the underground ones that are no longer in existence. I think I agree with some of their missions back in the 60s and 70's but I don't want to be wrongfully associated again with a group that could be consider terrorism. Like animal rights groups. Itdiots. Not the Weathermen but the President. I been asking to go underground but apparently I'm the bomb.


WARNING:
Content contains language inappropriate for everybody. Degrading and dehumanizing. The cuss words provide emphasis and a prisoner's way to Copywrite. F*CKERS. Everything I ever say or write is mine anyway. Unless I'm a slave. FUCKU. Sorry Sister Joan.

No comments: