Monday, June 16, 2008

Target with oppression writers, entertainers, and dissenters

8) Target with oppression writers, entertainers, and dissenters.
2007 - Writers Guild of America contracts expired
July 2008 - contracts expire for both the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) and the Directors Guild of America (DGA)
Feb. 19, 2009 - nationwide conversion to HDTV aka Bush TV.
(You're an ass, Mr. President)

Dissenters hmm? that's a tough one. Who would want to be on your bad side. You did the picking of the teams and the good or bad sides, assshole. I'm the only person on this entire side of the field. Coaches look at me and shrug their shoulders and nod their head like its my fault and there is nothing they can do to help, and grab themselves. See George your whole story is not really very nice, you know. But I'l be back with No. 8 and I really need to connect some Monkey, Hwy69, and Alien Dots,,

Oh yeah, I saw a website summary about Financial Terrorist Banking Program is finished. Was that the 'credit crunch'. You see our banks accounts anyway if we check when reading email from Telecom information. You have the capabilites to blindly steal everything from us all.
I guess Cheney doesn't worry about you getting fired huh. Look at all the controversy about polling places. Like the elections even mattered the last two presidential terms, you cheated both times. Just like now. Where did Obama come from. Why are you supporting him? Lots of consideration of assassin has been shoved in my face. But I also see some publicly persuasive pull to the religion of Islam that truly isn't the prejudice way that you portrayed them. There will be many converts because the pope hates my guts just like you. The CIA fill my head with speculation of the fall of the catholic church. But they Pope did support Hitler at first didn't he? So I guess you know that it was me that emailed him huh? Why did you think that was funny in chat? At first, I thought was because a decoy email address. But then I read the Pope of past supported Hitler. Well ain't that special. Know I understand the funniness.Well bright eyes, I'l be back with No9.

No comments: