Friday, June 13, 2008

connect the 'smoking gun' dots,,,

Abusto - dubya's 1st oil Co. right out of college,, he still had an upper lip full of powder. It translates to mean "little busch" in English.

He said in some video at a podium to a room full of people dining, "You people are the Elite, I call you 'my base' and was followed by horse head kind of chucking. (nothing against horseheads) Al Qaeda translates to 'my base.' There's another Elite dot I will think about later I hope.

I hate the way Cheney, Rice, Bush, Powell, Ashcroft, and Rumsfield all say 'smoking gun', mass destruction, and "No you cannot help the gay neighbor." Shoot them all. I we get are lies after lies after lies. And appropriate lies are already in the works to cover up any accusations that we the "stupid American people" demand must stop. They rewrite laws so that words can be changed to mean the exact opposite of the perceived purpose. Ashcroft rewrote a Hate Crime Law but didn't include protection for sexual orientation or disability for which the FBI could act upon rather than asking me "how it is a hate crime." Then he passed some b/s legislation for the use of Claritan. Know that I look back, I see a few attempts to persuade my usage of this over the counter medicine. I know they have been waiting years for this, but I purchased a box after suffering from the government contaminated air and the Guber Governor of Missouri signed a law today to keep a database of all psuedoephedrine medicine users, but maybe soften it with the word 'prescription' but thats meaningless. I know I'm already in the DNA database since I'm under the impression that my genes incriminate me somehow. Don't forget I'm completely innocent.

The HAARP weather machine that also controls the blackouts. Here's another example of a job from DHS performed 'not so good'. Raytheon has an 'Electric Warfare' product or capabilities with little starter kits for Bush. But the flooding is the biological warfare to destroy the masses. That sewage that is reverse pumped or two-way pumped into communities is extremely poisonous and toxic, more so than CO poisoning which when suspected gets Fire Department emergency service. They control that too, the toxins in ventilation systems. Halliburton has millions of patents, and I'm sure they have one for a two way pump. They also have a patent for a new 'Accounting System' that probably frauduently protects them from the Sabotage Oxley Law that the President signed. The voter polls are all sabotaged in many ways even Stormy weather in crucial districts. And the open border for semi-trucks from Mexico that smuggle people and drugs into the USA, but masked by NAFTA is because the Hispanic Community traditionally votes Republican. And why shouldn't they since the President is giving them a chance to live the country of freedom and the pursuit of happiness.

Abusto huh? Was Clyde or whomever they told me was your boyfriend in college, Hispanic by any chance? Sounds like love to me or maybe just a crush. They are sexy with that 'language of love' thing they got happening. Did Alberto make you nervous? He said you made him nervous the way you stared at his crouch. No not really. But jeez, they all live on the block - CIA and FBI Directors and US Attorney Generals to secure me huh. I THINK NOT. They restrain me.

No comments: