Friday, June 20, 2008

they obtained my prints with fraud,,

Hey when I was enrolled at massage school, the 3rd back and front stabbing academic institution you had me booted from, had me apply for my State Massage license when I first began the program. I knew I was starting the dismissal process. But not before the entire school of complete bashers busted my back to bits. Tons of puppet on strings harassment. Blatently, with pure hate. Well the application for the license was a fraud because it said I completed all coursework with a "C" or better and I had yet to receive a single grade. So reluctantly, I worked on the application, got the FBI fingerprints taken and turned in my application. I was concerned about four misdemeanor charges of the nearly dozen setups, that I had on my record but the Program Manager assured me that my non-felon record would have no problem getting licensed. I told her about some harassment I've been getting from my neighborhood which was presented to me as the klan. And that I was in the process of legal advice from the third lawyer, but he rejected me as well without explanation or opinion. That's why they call me Raven, "the prisoner on one liked" or something like that. They are asses. They probably wrote it. When I went to the library for resource about spy verbage, the wrote the Encyclopedia of Spy Terms maybe,, not sure sorry to destroy that. But who better to write a book about spy words than the CIA. Pure Patty Hearst type stuff. Nonstop. They write books, make movies, music, and tornados just for me. But just in case, He's saying I'm a mental case, "here's proof he's knows he's arrested, here's his prints." Sounds just like him. I've never talked to a judge about this. Ever. I need those terrorist laws repealed please. C'mon. Please. Just turn the hate off. You know torture is the absolute worse possible condition to learn or work.

No comments: