Monday, June 16, 2008

Kill me now,,

That's what they want. Apparently I pissed off the VP at the Bully game I have no idea how to play - or even know i'm converted to a pawn. So torture doesn't work and its a needless experiment by the murderous Administration. I qualify for all 4 specifically narrowed definitions presented by Reagan. The patriotic attacks of the media helped your cause, just like the academic world. They want me to kill myself for televised execution since they gave fentonyl patches and the media provided 'how-to' instructions. All books i'm intended or persuaded, coerced to read are full of personal "Alice in Wonderland" type of attacks. I still have the utmost respect for law enforcement and military. Not the rescue people though. I won't live to make that determination. Nor do I possess the slightest desire have anything to do with them but I do respect their efforts. Any so-called 'good' in this nightmare is sabotage and more deceit for the foolish which apparently is defined by not automatically assuming all kind gestures or people are merely arrows of warfare, until proven otherwise. I'l never see that either. Thanks and some patriots you turned out to be. It should mean basic freedoms from torture at minimal. What a complete waste. And I used to be a great person. Never ever again. Nothing but PureHate all around me. Yeah, you little sissies in the circle. See, you need to just go ahead with the gas company fumigations.

No comments: