Monday, June 23, 2008

lolol,, dude youre a complete waste with ur supervirus

go2hell,, you know as well as i do there will never be anything but purehate,, between me and anyone,, yea fucker youre right,, who suffers,, fag if u scumbags werent so twisted into my head,, i would kill u for sure,, oh u think this crazy huh,, no,, remember days at a time enraged from wake to sleep,,, the more i read about alice the worse it gets,,, so listen to me you worthless piece of sewage,, you are never ending shitt,, notstop turn,, ur gross,, i hate you so fuckin much you couldnt imagine,, nor will u ever know,, i know it makes no difference to u,, that doesnt make a difference,,, it doesnt bother me in the least,, it will never change,, im under the curse of hate until i die,, which hopefully is sooner than later cause frankly youre nothing but vomit,,

only for you bond aidstrash motherfucker

i hate myself for acting this way even though its purely factual,, die scumbag,,

No comments: