Thursday, June 26, 2008

this whole thing is so bipolor,,,,and ADDconnection,,

If I can let go and relax,, the words will come to me,, but its too close to drop time,, is this real news: "The US Supreme Court bans the death penalty for the rape of a child" -- if so don't worry about me,, i was kidding about shooting or anything,, Why is electricity such a big deal? The main switch to that nation wide "Grid" is in UK maybe? She seems like a nice enough Queen doesn't she? [bow],, How bizarre,, What about the President signing a law to make Espanol the US legal language.

I'm petrified. seriously,, what do u want from me? im not settling down either,, and why am i on the loud speaker? that's not even fair or cool,, ranks up there with humiliation,,, which was characterized as torture before Bybee and Reagan,,, This is pathetic,,, i need some time to freak out or calm down,, All non draft-dodging military are on the good side,, "know-nothing" might get u shot,, not really,, if a game you know,, no draft dodgers,, All police too unless blantently Republican terrorist are good,, if my opinion matters,, military with corporate ties get vip retirement,, Anywhere you want witness protection program,,, i dont think i can really go anywhere discreetly,, i've got seeds or somekind of transmittable substance implanted in me,, What nazi is big into biowarfare? or so they'd have me believe like this boy in the bubble surrounded in a cell, (which seems to be huge concept) paranoia happening to me,, yes,, curse,, cancer,, curse,, island,, curse,, death,, i know i have to keep an open mind,, 1)so doesn't look like torture 2) for brutal abuse so that i can get out,, never,, lol,, huh bro,, see thats pathetic,,

No comments: