Saturday, June 21, 2008

This is stupid!!

So what's the word on the Raven Ghost Prisoner. I'm convinced I've been portrayed as a sick drug addict and been told, "Oh, I thought you were on a bunch of drugs." I considered the source and easily disregarded that idea. Which is the farthest from the truth. Sure I smoke weed, I'm not molesting a six year old. Plus, don't you guys provide both the supply and demand of that crap. Like oil, you control supply and demand. This is absolute utter nonsense. Rot in hell fuckers, see if I care.

What the hell kind of curse and don't rewrite history, like you already do, on the account you need a scapegoat to desensitize the country to torture. And what the hell are you doing with my DNA. Oh well, another wasted day. I got school to flunk out of. Do your own research, everything I'm expected to know for my delusional defense is more than likely a lie. Surely you already have a greater reaction to my action/reaction. I'm a complete puppet and idiot. Oh I got the point of the ants infestation. They work indefatigably to death.

No comments: