Friday, June 27, 2008

oh yeah,, i don't really laugh at the Weathermen,,

But I would if increases the chances of never coming face to face with the perpetrators. In fact, I don't laugh at goddess_whore_of_darkness except for pre-emptive or as defense,, that's all i have to protect myself with,, i don't want no damn superpowers,, just peace,, but fagdaddy has the remote to my teeth which, by default, i gotta bitchh and moan and make death threats to get recognized,, cmon goddess_skank_whore, like i could even kill the black cat u freaks plant,, or the pussy nextdoor selling drugs,, be for real,,, since this relentless hate started, I thought that was one of the best restraints you've got for me,, more false and and coerced/instigated crimes by the police,, we will never make it,, me and my bugs,, u on the other hand ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, oh just fucku forever,, never forget the hate you breed f*ckers,, its not my pessimistic attitude,, nor am i a drug addicted loser trying to get high,, I would be if you'd vanish,, but u always reappear with a vengence,, lol,, a pink one but a vengeance nonetheless,, oh yeah, master freddie,, if i do something, anything, its never to be a good slave,, likely not from hate for you or self either,, i hate that im even typing this,, im never interested in ur world in any way shape or for,, let me watch from a distant as you gloat doing the backstroke in a pool of ur own jizz,,, i will envy and be jealous from a distance but will never voice it to you master,,, if u just uhhhhh,, just never forget,, i cant,, thats my shield,, and what a piece of shitt it is too,, im not interested,, ever,,

No comments: