Saturday, June 21, 2008

i need medical care,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I need a decent doctor that's not trying to kill me, and steal from me. How many US soldiers have died or suffered with disabilities for their entire lives for the land of the free. They are brave for the US citizens (even African Americans and gay people), but not for the right of greedy and powerful oil tycoons to rape their kid sisters. Why the hell is gas so expensive? Don't you, our leaders, control the world's supply?


Why have Al Gore join your effort via a Nobel Prize description of the melting polar ice caps? He was your enemy at one time, that you wanted to kill, huh? I want to kill all my enemies too, but unfortunately, I want to kill all the good people that I used to like too, thanks to the CIA training, Patty style. But did you have intent to harm him? A plan maybe? Or, was it just a nonstop thought generated from being the target of 'relentless hate'? Well if you did want to harm him that's all it would really take with the old justice system, for indictment of something less severe like voter fraud. Apparently, with the new 'EC' law, a death threat can be interpreted or coerced with torture and be conclusive enough evidence for Cheney to fumigate.

Fumigate? Hmm, reminds me of the Republic of Columbia and its "Top Secret", choice oil reserve. Is this classified with the United Arab Emirates and the Bush family? As always, ya monkey, you flaunt how easy your job is, in this case, to manipulate the plate techtonics. You've been doing it forever as a resident of the Golden Triangle illegal drug trade and in the Indian Ocean making hurricanes. And the tsunamis? Will you leave them poor people alone, Jesus Christ, hear my prayer. No, not God or Gop, for which DeLay wages war. We hate him. DeLay, not necessarily God or even the GOP, but most Republics around the world are like that - authoritarian or dictatorships. That word-play apparently goes back to Hitler or whomever name communist East Germany a Republican Democracy. WTF is that? But, we all know the ice is melting from the heat that's generated with offshore drilling.

So anyway, will you let me out of here? Please I'm begging. And what did you do to my teeth, Blunt? You son of a bitch. And dammit, Disney too. Let me out of here.

No comments: