Sunday, September 7, 2008

who told me to put this shitt out there anyway?

that online school that flunked me out a few months ago,, told me crap to write about,, i didn't do well there at all,, now what do i do with my student loans that the people that call me enemy are in control. Why am i always made to be an idiot? Is this the real me, I guess it is. Its not nice at all. I forgot, everything is my fault. I'm sorry. Please stop killing and destroying and diverting attention. I'm not interested in the delusion at all, and the mockery non-justice and political nonsense. That looks like monkey. Dude, killme. Now, I find out even worse than imaginable.

Let's see, there was another small sexual thing you needed, wasnt there? Tons of email about my small penis. That wouldve given me a complex if i actuall76y could use it. You know for a fact i have ed [dads name] since that seems to be a huge issue. Please killme, You know all of this you fuckers. But, its like I need to say everything and yet it doesn't work.

Impeach me, for mental illness, put me in mental facility, indefinitely. If I shave my head, I am still blond. In fact, if i died it, it would be more blond. Impeach the entire Executive Branch.

No comments: