Sunday, September 7, 2008

what about that presidential oath

Marilyn called and sang happy birthday - got me all whet, even if i was a bi or a gay.

will i say this? the last guy obviously didn't say this, huh. if i accept though? You're crazy, its not looking good at all. If it smells like a trap, count me out.

Below is from Article II, the last paragraph of Section 1, of the U.S The Constitution of the United States of America.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."


Article II, the only paragraph of Section 4, of the U.S The Constitution of the United States of America.
"The President, Vice President, and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office for Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors.


i dont know whats up yet with boston, massachusetts, sam, adams, cheers, no pants, eddy, church, subway, norm, cliffy, where is diane? lol,, i thought that was a girl i went to school with,, and brian was cliff,,, earth day birthday,, tell them to stop dilling all them damn hurricanes and melting our icebergs.

If i am president, make offshore drilling criminal with mandatory 30 years prison with public hearings for early dismissal (for officers and directors and management) and liquidate the responsible corporations and all subsidiaries and sibling businesses with all funds to newly incorporated nonprofit Cock Robin Peace Fund. Funds to eventually be distributed to help repair government and destroyed lives due to actions of last admin.

Heinous crimes to mislead and lie and cheat and and destroy everything in your path.

Hey, scratch the mandatory 30 years until I can be sure that they were not gifts granted to me. Which if they were, the corporation status of such gifts would protect me of such liabilities. Violating companies of the temporary ban of offshore drilling are to be held in jail until the laws are removed from me, and the US Constitution rule of law is restored.

Or, if I am President, I pardon myself, for any and all crimes of which I may be accussed and fraudulently convicted as well as take immunity from self sabotaging tactics and traps set by any of the former deceptive Administrations. The separation between church and state should be reestablished and should only be recognized if the practice of the religion doesn't hurt someone else.

Oh yeah, if I am President, I need a new car and house and a letter by USPS stating what is going on and my new life rules. Free For All, huh.

With whom do I have a Common Law marriage?
or just in case,
With who do I have a Common Law marriage?

Who is my master? do I have a dad?

Weed is not a criminal charge? Marijuana is not criminal to smoke or sell, temporarily.

The cocaine i did in 2003 was so I could feel better since at the time i was living alone and targeted with relentless hate, and I had to do whatever I could to get out of bed. I didn't sell or share any of it, just like I have never sold any cocaine or crack. Just the weed that the CIA and FBI set me up doing.

so anyway,, dammit,, please let me out. I can't do anything. not even get facts. I cant make any decisions with I get false information. Plus, I need to go to Hawaii, now.

I'm not being mean. I need out, please. I don't really want the President's job, it would be suicide and I just don't like the way you people do that.

No comments: