Tuesday, September 9, 2008

isnt that pitiful,,,

the dumb alice whore isn't smart,,  why an academic goal with torture?  that is retarded,,  i still dont know the objective or the producers or players,,  its not from a lack of curiosity, its just an asinine expectation for the mentally tortured, huh - electrician2call -,,    who is the pussy  - canuseewhatisee -?   bio-surveillance sir?   uhh master?   wtf are you?  don't combust me please.   see i tried to ignore you fuckers since what 1999?   when you made the kkk dune buggy camp toss me into the small hot camper while mourning my sisters nasty cancer death?  You fuckers are idiots.   complete fuckin idiots.  The friends [pitiful i once had those] leon and becky keys?   i remember a guy named porkchop?   it was a devastating mourning period.  But anyway, I've tried to ignore you fucks then and in 2003, thats when the hiv hitman made his direct relentless attack, and i found out he was teamed up with some idiot from AOL that had been harassing me much longer.  Anyway, so what. My point was bio-surveillance, complete fuckin trash.  

who is this - nireekshan_jude: hi -?

What are you fuckers doing to my left arm?  its numb and tingley like the right arm was before the bone spurs in my spinal column.  See, u fuckers caused all that pain u fuckin trash.  Thats fuckin torture and i dont have to study that out of a fuckin sabotaged textbook. [sorry sister]    How many numbskulls does it take to destroy, what did you call us undesirables, nobodies?   If there are actually doctors involved, i would completely flip out.  Again.  What's the medical term for that, - dr_death -?   If you say anxiety, you are so fuckin fired!!!!!!!!!!

wtf is this?   that crap is my fault,,, fucku asshole,,, how about the fuckin drills in the indian ocean?  maybe,,   probably,, guessing but i dont get to look,,

ike_102: a dont stop me no a dont stop me no
ike_102: a dont stop me no
graceanne_co joined the room
ike_102: a dont stop me no
ike_102: a dont stop me no
ike_102: a dont stop me no
ike_102: a dont stop me no
ike_102: a dont stop me no
ike_102: a dont stop me no a dont stop me no

ike_102: you know randy orton?
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: