Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thats a lie too,,

Didn't I forgive everyone, over and over again.  Plus, who would my anger tie me to?  The nazi fuckers that created and nurture my neurosis, better known as bipolar?  They created the disease which is a lie to me.  Doctors force poison medicine because of this lie, which makes them liars as well.  The CIA markets marijuana, which effectively lessens the severity of the nazi crated neurosis.  My actual diagnosis is Bipolar Affective Disorder and honest medical professionals know that means 'symptoms like'.  I am not what you call me, you nazi trash.  Now, curiously, who exactly is the Nazi trash that incorrectly assumes anger by which to tie me?


The King will be back later.

The Economy is the fault of, uhh,, I won't ever tell.  Nevermind, I forgot about me being an anchor even though I am not exactly sure what that means.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: