Thursday, September 25, 2008

way, way, way overdue,,,

Director Mueller:
You're simply the "Best".  I forgot to mention the absolute respect I have for you and the specific job you do. I read a couple books about the FBI maybe 18 months or two years ago at which time I could only feel compassion.  I'm not really sure how long ago I read those books since my concept of time has always been a little inaccurate, which I concluded symptomatic of my bipolar diagnosis.  I used to say that "bipolar people don't have a very accurate concept of time or money", and maybe you agree too.  Plus, with me I'm in Wonderland.  Its just pitiful and I am regretful that I lumped your agency with the perpetrators.  See, I believe that you are golden as a person and a Director but propaganda tactics incorrectly puts warrant less wiretapping abuses in your lap and I know its not you guys that are the pigs.

I remember from the books the agency began around 1900, or so for the purpose of battling discrimination of African Americans, mostly.  Its pretty weird how the agency switched back and forth a couple of times from fighting and siding with organizations such as the KKK.  If I trust my memory, Hoover took over and reformed it back to its original purpose but then he totally screwed it all up again.  And what, he was a total hypocrite about targeting gays for harassment  too  

Oh here it is but I better stop now. I am not a ghost or a killer apparently some hacker is all in my life destroying me.  I pray you please kill me immediately,  tyvm,,   uhhh im guessing its a pig hacker,, you all go2fuckin hell,, appreciate it,, what a fuckin idiot,,
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: