Wednesday, September 24, 2008

so stupidiet mother fuckin pussies in the galaxy,,,

just to make sure we are on the same page, with the new focus for me and all,,


ok, i'm just going for blood now,,,  uhhh,, that nasty fucker that wont leave me alone,,, I'm under the impression its that jimmy something,, i guess,, some guy that tended bar at Ozzies in '05, but I really don't even know him or want to.  He is the one that I am to assume is killing me.  I have busted everyone for the unprovoked hate and lying but they keep fuckin doing it.  I would rather die than ever know this guy or run this shithole of a country or become a fuckin astronaut.  I DEMAND JUSTICE.  But my fucked up dad paid a speeding ticket so that I couldn't face a judge.  FUCKU.  Hey mr president, how bout a little help?  - do you know they are torturing me?    completely pathetic,,

(wow, i was really mad when i wrote this, sorry about the cussing)
I FUCKIN CONFESSED AS AL QAEDA TERRORIST, AND 3 MURDERS.  BLOOD IS MY GAME, TRASH.  MY ONLY GAME SINCE I GOT THE IMPRESSION THAT MY DEATH SENTENCE IS UNDER APPEAL AT YOUR IDIOT FISA COURT.  I DONT NEED THAT.  I DESERVE DEATH MOTHER FUCKER.  i EARNED IT.  I DEMAND IT.  Are my teeth fillings still a tracking and listening device fuckers?  How do you see what I see?  What the hell are eye mites?  You are full of shitt.  I had a very thorough eye exam today and nothing was found to be irregular except the double vision from a 1991 closed head injury that which doctor said I had remarkably compensated.  I read a flier about the CDCs epidemic classifying of nearsightedness.  What do you guys know about fish vision?  I hate you fuckers inside me.  What's with the rott given to me by the neighbors?  - how does he also surveille me?  Besides allowing the thieves to search and seize.  And, the aids hitman to break and enter?   How many cameras on me, besides the obvious cable tv?  the little too obtrusive knat or fly occasionally in my face?   does no one believe me?   its gonna happen to all you guys if not already.  Look at the satellitte TV dishes?  every single one of them has excellent street level view!!!   Can an eye mite grow into the cornea causing a myopia epidemic?  just a thought not an accusation.  Well, I'd accuse the cockroach guy but I don't know her.

====================================================

The Law of Truth: Truth or Dare

Suspect is presented a clear and simple question that is rated 1 to 5 depending on its seriousness or intent to harm.  The suspect can answer the question truthfully and suffer the less extreme consequences or ask for an action that is rated the same way 1 to 5.  If the suspect decides to answer the question truthfully for maybe no consequences and someone else (named X) has proof that the suspect has lied, X will gain immunity for any crime of the same number.  Immunity may include protection and/or identity change if necessary.  This is the only way to gain immunity of a crime.  X has the burden of proof.  [something like this could temporarily be 'the new' justice until we get law back, if i could just get freedom and/or a secured bank account on ebay.  I'd be able to sell some immunity on there though, just 1s and 2s and maybe 3s.  Was that a 'no' buzz, mr. cameraman?  FUCKU]  If the suspect answers the question honestly and X doesn't provide proof otherwise, the truth is accepted.  If the same question comes back, it will be a 6 (no matter its previous level) and uhh, that's as far as I got, right now. 
====================================================
The American Heritage College Dictionary 3rd.Edition Ca*tas*tro*phe n. 1. A great, often sudden calamity. 2. A complete failure; a fiasco. 3. The concluding action of a drama, esp. a classical tragedy containing a resolution of the plot. 4. A sudden violent change in the earth’s surface; a cataclysm.

(meant to use this with China.)

Mr. President what are they doing to me that perturbed you enough to lie about not condoning torture?  I mean come on, of course you do. 
====================================================
Ozzies Restaurant & Sports Bar
645 Westport Plaza
Saint Louis, MO (Missouri) 63146-3105


Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: