Sunday, September 7, 2008

plus, how could the vp enlist me in anything,,

i have the gay and disabled rejections, right? I didn't tell, you did apparently, with all the penguin popularity. You are such scum.

world slave
ps naa nevermind

its hardly a fight, you gotta be kidding me. U kill me with stuff I cant see feel or touch. Thats bad, bad, bad, bad, bad,bad.

but i still don't get it. please let me smoke green. the therapists and doctors do NOT help in the least. They pretend like they've heard it all before, but i get the impression they are required to be unethical by law. Dude, that all goes out the window because you didn't protect us from your pals on the Carlyle BOD. Did i mention, I read somewhere about that being an Investment Bank?

Oh yeah, whats up with Bank of America?

the vp was in banking for a bit too, huh?

Oh yeah, manson isn't smart for brainwashing his followers, hes deceptive and thats a language i dont hardly understand and thats why im so easy to incriminate. Apparently the world or gov't or anybody else is brainwashed due to the punishment, relentless hate, and abuse of the innocent. Im not a terrorist, or anything else that deserves new laws for the permission of torture.

No comments: