Thursday, September 18, 2008

pity about the suicide attempt,,

it only registered as suicidal thoughts, on cartoon paper, here in wonderland.  Is that more cheating, dear old dad?  And, by the way, 50 is NOT really
'the new' 30.  I will tip my hat to Tina, though.  At 70, she is incredibly beautiful.  The person that calls me enemy is no longer allowed to use that name.  Tweaks is better for you, rabbit.  Gosh, I can NOT even get the gist of the game that you force me to play.  So, if Operation: Iraqi Freedom is my fault as well as the hurricanes, earthquakes and monsoons are my fault, should those deaths that are supposedly and unknowingly my fault, not account for death from torture to me.  In 5th grade terms, aren't the deaths from the Iraqi war and the stormy weather are a direct result of torture to me?  hmmmm,,  a contraction in this one - the 5th grade explanation, which surely hurts me.  Can someone read it.  If the deaths of Iraqi Freedom and the storms are due to me, I am being tortured.  Well, duh.  We all know this.  And, Tweaks, its hardly the least bit funny.  I'm [I am] sorry Ms.Turner about any confusion.  I'll run for VP if Mr. Trump will run for President.   I could use good dental care first.  I guess weed is good since all the damage was done while I was restricted or restrained to the hospital.  It was a suicide attempt in their minds.  I'm [I am] tired of this but I will wait a day or two before actually smoking again.  It will be fun to try again.  And, why do you hate 'gay' so much?  naa,,  I dont care why.  Some even play sports but rodeos are huge and cowboys too.  They do nothing for anyone I know,, country isnt cool,, just kidding,,  that was a seed from years ago,,  thats [that is] enough for now..     
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: