Friday, September 5, 2008

oh yeah,, the manson documentary on family hour,,

made me remember a video that mentioned a bunch of gold in the basement of one of the world trade center buildings but i dont remember the video so i shouldn't mention it really since i cant properly credit my source,, but i think the gold was never recovered,,

so anyway,, who was that news lady that said 'you just earned yourself an extended summer?' that couldn't have been me cause i can't earn anything,, and you know miss news thang all the seasons and even years run together for me,,, i dont celebrate any ever since nailed to the cross,, man jesus would be so furious with you people,, if its because of profanity which i over use terribly, maybe u outta borrow some of that empathy thats shes gota have and find out why,, nah im kidding,, until justice its all u will ever get from me,, I PROMISE,,, but thanks for the heads up [my ass],, thats just a rude alterative way to say something kinda like leave me alone,,

No comments: