Monday, September 22, 2008

Amendment XIII, "AREA TO THE UNITED NATIONS"

The Constitution of the United States of America

Amendment XIII [1865]
Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction. 
Section 2.  Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

=====================================================================================================

Plus that whole confession was a setup or persuaded, coerced and that rage popped out with a vengeance.  I have no remmberence of an actual new issue arrising at the time of all that rage.  But, the CIA guy that gives me all of the bad leads got a couple of bulls eyes.   But with the emotion torture. [gosh i hate you f*ckers]  I'm not bitching as much as just fishing.  The only proof that could be accepted would be to exhume the bodies.

Well when I made those confessions, I wasn't worried about incrimination, by mind control i guess.  But, as with any and all confessions, the perpetrators  was troubled by despair.  And just rage.  And, we all know what happens when the restrained continue to be abused, they start destroying themselves.  Like the LA Riots.  I'm not busting up my TVs and radios or windows.  I was chatted that 




TAXI of Dark Hours or someshit on HBO.  I SWEAR TO MOTHER FUCKIN GOD THE NEXT CUTE LITTLE FIB THAT BURNS OFF AN EXTREMITY,, GETS A BULLET BETWEEN THE EYES. Gosh, HOW I COMPLETELY FRIGGIN HATE YOU,,,  BUT LOOKI HERE AT THIS >SUCKUALLINPRIVI<  artwork for coaches office,, AHHH NANCY IM FEELIN GOOD with the new perks,, youre a doll and angel,, dumb too also on the good side which is its true historical intent.  We are so fuckked you guys,,, 


So in those deleted messages, I shout-out matt,,  big time,,  hell he owned all you losers,, lobster was fun,,   an aura, energy,, we did a bunch of magic tricks,, I was trying to explain the lobster concept and said, "Miss Jackson, would you mind?"  explaining the pleasure principle,, then we just looked at janet,, for hours,, I asked about the red star,,, and she gave me it,, little delusions are kinda cool sometimes,,  then miss jackson danced and sang,,, i believed in miracles then,, [Actually I believed before that it was my 1st True Real Miracle, 4.  but it was a nice jump on skeet and a promise i broke 5 minutes later but i really do mean what i say but when you lie to me i am ready to rip out your fuckin intensives and choke u,,  this is a bad place here,, bad, bad, bad, evel devil,,   my dad was watching a preacher the other day and i turned into regan, the little girl from the exorcist.

hey skeeti love you man.  you smoke green dont you.  Get me high. They think im jesus and that its irresponsible for the job.  they are dumb here,,  like dirt,, dumb dumb dumb

====================================================================================================
AREA FOR THE UNITED NATIONS

Sorry about the nonsense.  The warrant less wiretapping has included things such as bio surveillance, and the immoral nervous system manipulation..  You have heard of the V-CHIP i think they are installing in kids for better security.  See this is the "opposite day" war of words in which they feed. 1) Security 2) Privacy, 3) Counterterrorism, 4)


They label this stuff Guerrilla Warfare and its simply a process of gaining and exploiting trust.  Some hella betrayal.  i have just very recently slapped AP label on Guerrilla warfare for obvious reasons. So anyway, thats what my boys do.  The EXPERTS.  And, they are worldwide.  Oh yeah, I mentioned on pages deleted that I believe PM Putin is okay.  I don't believe he participatd in any torture of me like the st louis sluts,, but I'd say he can read my mind and I don't think the USA can do that yet.  But the US can se through my eyes.  what I see.  they have filled my tooth with a metal that could serve as a bug.  Cold hurt like hell too.  See the rules of business sports are don't let your emotions show but the guards get their feelings hurt and act like i even have ammo or even knowledge. 

I don't know for sure but the US Admin can control Attention Deficit Disorder with that conglomerate of attenaes in the US Army called HAARP.  likely the Fibromyalalgia too.  They have messed with my head all my life and caused my mental condition. my outlook at t
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: