Wednesday, September 10, 2008

crickets during the day huh,,

that has been happening for years,,  funny,, does not seem like that should be happening but I am not really sure if they do that or not. 

Come on fuckin poison patches work, please.    I have empathy maybe, maybe not.  I don't know what I ever said when I was sick but apparently it must have been true.   Please killme, I'm begging for death.  Thank you very much if you can help this (me) pathetic fool.    Thank you very much.   Oh the retro-virus and dna alteration is something I thought I remembered from a microxxx some kind of class.  I do NOT know whether that is true.  God I hate you fuckin people.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been reading your horrors. Did they try to institutionalize you? How did you become a target?