Thursday, September 18, 2008

hello hello hello out there,,

echo echo echo,,  i am thinking i want to pass the holy bloodline on and i am interested in a nice classy girl like denise or kathy that may be interested,,  im [i am] sure there are others, but sweet sweet kathy sounds great,,  and well many others im [i am] sure ,,

sorry about the idiots' actions,,  [mirror to me again] i can feel that long lost anxiety coming back,,  the kind that used to make me sweat profusely under the arms,,, thanks "bitchh, you fuckin bitch, bitch" ,,,,,,,  not really on the profanity but they were imitating me in the mental ward,,,  even the voice inflection was right-on,,  I felt sorry for the poor skitzo girl,,, 


FORGIVE ME FATHER FOR I KNOW NOT WHAT I DO.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: