Tuesday, September 23, 2008

man,, im kinda funny

in a pathetic way,,,  [a popped up fly ball - from 'out of the blue'] Oberman, you are cool as hell but can you legally talk that way?
I AM COMPLETELY NUTS,,

IM COMPLETELY FUCKIN ENRAGED,,,  why?   not telling ya- itsa secret.--- thought you pussies could read my mind, huh?  you better learn quick - don't be pestering PM Putin for details!

==================================================================================================

UN Meassage, Con't.

So anyway, the US Justice System has apparently died, or they better be dead, anyway.  And, way before the economy, even.  Clever.  Nice touch with the food shortage, also.
[seems to have a poppin (productive) entertainment industry though - was under the impression that was sugar to keep our minds preoccupied]
Blatant deception is NOT the Law of the Land.  Dumb.  Dumb.  Dumb.  [i know me, so what]

The Cartoon Laws don't fly at all.  However, the Anti-trust ones do and the protection offered by incorporation or even non-profit statuses will be completely disregarded, temporarily.  The new law is so simple, just be honest.

First and foremost, the world needs to abstain from its addiction to oil.  Unfortunately, the Nazis are doing irreparable damage to lands and peoples around the world.  We DEMAND transparency, one way or the other.  The sun provides all the energy we could ever possibly need - for free.  Plus, the energy the heat from within the earth which is free as well, provides energy.  I'm guessing they have underwater oil wells for drilling which is our ONLY excuse for "Global Warming." 


The televised financial testimony reminds me, fantasily [could be a word, never know] ignorant, of the Nuremberg trials.  Must be the characters.  ITS ALL BULLSHIT.  I can't hardly watch the idiots.


I've got the inclination to do what I can to empower the UN PEACE PROCESS, as half of the new partner in an Intelligent Marriage with Russia, I think.


Hey, I saw on PBS or National Geographic about an actual plan at the US Pentagon for "Global Warming."  I'm not familiar with this or these documents but I would bet that they actually do exist and for the sole purpose of greed.  And, as these multiple strategic defenses culminate and the destruction starts to become apparent, it will seem to have a unstoppable domino effect and nothing can be done.  They documentary showed that China was the first Empire to crumble.  This kills me.  They can NOT help themselves.  They are selling their children, now. History from Egypt shows that as the catastrophe worsens, the need for food will replace the $40 sale price.  Its sad.  If I was God, I would go to China.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: