Thursday, September 25, 2008

How do I,,,

go about getting a legal guardian?  Just thought of that, after business hours, of course.  I'l forget about it by the time I trip the several traps until then.  Since the Repubunist court says I need an agency representative for my money due to the fraudulent mental condition they have created.  I wonder if my dad, Ron Sr.my current agency is ripping me off and if so what damages beyond monetary.


Hey, I'm not whining about 'poor me, poor me'.  I couldn't give a shit.  If I knew what to do to help correct the situation, I would do it, maybe.  Maybe-not.  I have a hard time even thinking, much less, trying to rationalize something for which I have no clue or reality base.

Oh yeah, I don't really believe that 5 is nothing other than originally thought.  And sorry about that "golden' tag Director Mueller.  I do feel good, I mean bad, when the letters FBI scroll across the news ticker.

That's funny though when I read those books awhile back about the FBI and learned of the kinda FBI/CIA general mutual dislike.  I guess the reader was just to assume the 'under the surface' dislike or whatever may have been due to power struggles and jealousies and things like that between the agencies.  I have kinda learned, maybe not true though, that that is just simply not the case for the mutual dislike.  I mean, does it ever feel like you are on opposing teams?  Doesn't the CIA pride itself on the Ape Warfare tactics for which it excels.  That fake online school that I flunked out of mentioned in a fake textbook that the FBI had a training school in Europe, maybe Brussels.  Is that true?  For some reason I got the impression it was training some bad things but I don't remember why.  It may have even been a lie.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: