Tuesday, September 2, 2008

i shouldve said sorry to everyone up front,,

too fuckin late for anything,,, i dont give a fuckk,, it just gets me in trouble,, btw, just in case i offend anyone for dumbfuckks laws uhh, sorry u had to shoot me in the face,, fucku,, trash completely,, im not french,, not jesus,, not famous,, not slave,, not ruler,, not at all ever interested in accepting some b/s prize,, all u can do is death,, its onloy fair,, i deserve it,, u fuckks are in my head somehow,, see what i see,, somehow,, at least read what i read in a book away from puter,, ur trash,, is that the dumbfuck from starwars i guess,, fucku idiot,, go to hell man,, ur total scum,, fucku,,

but yeah,, i shouldve said sorry ahead of time,, i didnt know all u fuckers were so up on the laws,,, fucku,, im not a terrorist,, the no circumstancual anything,, fucku airplane,, fucku,, prove it to me,, u know what i see constantly,, pussy,, u are total trash,, i cant live with u fuckin complete waste fuckheads in my mind,, ur trrash,, makibng me into even worse than u,, i used to be golden,, but all ur scum for years and years has made me death,, so fucku

No comments: