Sunday, September 7, 2008

see dude,, you make impossible to survive,,

ufuckers have been torturing me, my entire life.  way before all of this,,   pleae fuxckin killme man,, im begging,,  who ever u nasty mother fuckers are,,   you know i could never be friends or live like this,,  who could,, its a life of torture dude,, totally,, u would never be my friend, its obvious,, im not the right person man,, you have totally convicted the wrong guy,, killme fater,, you have to killme,, you have to.  please im begging,, the doctors already said i have to kill myself to get out,, can u inject me pleas,, gas me or anything?  i just desperately need freedom from the torture,, im begging please,,  why make me say all the crap?   all the fuckin lies,, im not anyi gov't dude,, why are you making me out to be,, and im not even close to pro-war,, not at all,, and you know it,., and you purposely destroyed me forever,, dude killme,, please im begging,, i am forever stuck in this mother fuckin trash mindwastefry of the idiot puppet maxster,, who the fuckare u?   fuckin trash,, killme,, im mad because of the crimes you have killed me to make,, fucku,, fucku,, fucku,, fucku,, il never see your laws,, everything is hidden,, all evidence destroyed,,, i dont want revenge i demand justice,, killme now,,, thats the only way,,
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: