Sunday, September 7, 2008

heres some more coerced crap,,

did i say before i didn't want kids of my own? That I would adopt or something? I never got that diary back. Actually it was kind of my own version of a self help. That shouldn't be freedom of information material. So what, am i supposed to be ant-governement? I'm not. Im pro human rights. Dude fucku,, fucku,, fucku,, fucku,, fucku,, why do you hide all information from me? whoever you are? you have to killme dude. I cant take it. Not one more fuckin minute. Killme stop torturing me. I hate myself. Killme... Isnt that close enough to murder doctor? Mother fucker. Killme you mother fuckers. I was kinda sick when I wrote that thing anyway. Man how nasty you are torturing me. Plus, there wasn't that much thought in it really. Dude I just dont get a fuck. I want justice. Shoot me. I can't stand it, mother fuckers. Let me out. Fucku. FUCKU.

Ok so what next do u need typed up? The JFK? Latin America fuckin takeover by the friendly fuckin CIA trash,, fucku,,

well hurry up saw,, you mother fucker,, you are complete fuckin trash. Its all sabotaged. What can I do? I bet your storms are all fake, just like all news I get, fuckin trash. Mother fucker.

Ike was the name, I guess of a used car salesman from Iran, so he said. We didn't really talk much or get to know each other. I had other things on my mind. He mentioned some business he had maybe. I was worried how I was going to make payments. Oh well, my real dad, the financial representative for my money since the CIA trash made me disabled. All there spy cams following me around. fucku fuckin trash. Laws made to destroy someone not proven guilty, should not be allowed.

FUCKU
mother fucker
why did u do this to me? im not interested. in the least. i hate everyone, just like they fuckin hate me. They have plenty of reason, i do to. I hate you, fucku, everyone. Fuckin trash. well, not the innocent, which is everyone. fuckin killme. fuckin killme. They've tried to persuade it. does that count for anything? fucku fucku fucku,, if i say im straight, that works?
im straight. im mentally disabled, and intellectually incompetent. I want my fuckin death. NOW NOW,, killme mother fuckers,, too much fuckin torture,, killme,, killme,, fucku,, fucku,, so anyway, I dont know ike very well. I was coerced, or better, warned that i better get a car before its too lat and i didnt know what the idiots are doing to me. I'm not communist, im not terrorist, im not president, im not interested in any of the complete fuckin abuse, or pretended 'no-touch' torture. Killme. killme.. killm for fuckin this up so bad. please killme,,, i refuse anything other than death.. killme.. killme,, im done

il be back soon i guess,, i need fuckin death,, killme mother fuckers,, fucku,, u gotta do it,, have one of ur military drags do it,, u need to fuckin kill;me mother fucker,, fucku,,

i dont know ike,, he called a couple days later said he found a bank to lend the money i told him my financial rep or my parents said its better if i didn't. Big fuckin deal. what do u want from me? what else do i got? just my blood and youre completely welcome to killme and take it.. Im begging you mother fucker,, killme,,

No comments: