Thursday, September 25, 2008

u wanna know my real opinion of u mother fuckers?

Scum.

Hey Denise and Murray Stone, who the fuck is this aids trash mother fucker?  I want this mother fuckers head for the rats to eat up.  Is this good enough storm'a coming fox2 Glenn Zimmerman fagboy?  Is that my network now?  Bush, you are fuckin pathetic and Palin, Trump, and Degenerus fuckin Ditto.  Eat my fuckin crusted shit.  Where's the drama, huh, my dear old fuckin Dogdad?  Did you kill my cousin trash fucker?   Stick your rocket on John Bonham's aids infected ass.

Fontbonne College, go to hell, with that Joan chick.   Oprah skank and Britchit, I am the worst judge of character.  Go to hell.  Oh yeah, Clinton, I was wrong about you cocksuckers. 

KILL JIMMY.  Mitch Johnson, I'm ashamed but not surprised.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: