Friday, September 19, 2008

anyone that has helped,,,

for better or for me,,  should be "GOLDEN",,,  in fact anyone that has done what they believe to be "Good" is cool,,  no matter what,,  but you know, I think im (I am) stuck here until all tell the truth,,,  that sux,,  but hey im  really nice guy,,  person,,  gay mostly,,,  which is auto-Golden since we got such a bad hand last round, game, deal, whatever,,, i used to work with pedophiles for goodness sakes, i cant be that judgmental,,,  see, i can speak without cussing,,,  fuckers,,




Mrs. Clinton, it would be an honor to run on a ticket as your VP if allowed a different party or interested,,,  green, pink, grassroots, garden, whatever,,,,  WE NEED YOU BADLY,,,  bring your boyfriend [that's where you would snap a silly reply like, "That's my huuuussband."  lol,,  if you want,,  its getting nasty as hell out here,,  excuse the foul mouth,, im (I am) telling you, I need my teeth cleaned before I can talk more professional,,  please dont assume the lack of formality is anyway a lack of respect,,,  i need eyes and teeth checked and cleaned,,  a physical,,,  dont hold anyone I know without a fair trial,,,  or anything,,  im thinking people I went to school or worked with in the past,,  or neighbors,, 

lets pretend peace for awhile instead of chaos,,,  k?
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: