Monday, September 8, 2008

well, i guess that stuff didnt work,,

oh well, ima cut grass,, this is all sabotaged or lies.  If by chance Amendment 25 is necessary,

well if there is a vacancy in vp, could be filled after a nominee i approved by a majority vote of the house and senate.
if this is good, may I nominate Mrs. Clinton if available or maybe Ms. Pelosi?

if there is a vp, i need to write a declaration to Ms. Pelosi and inform of my inability to discharge the powers and duties of the office.

This could all be nonsense, but just in case.

oh yeah, this absence can be temporary as well says I thought I read but can't find it right now.  Can my writing be email?   I understand I would have maybe 4 days to receive a reply.  I'm really not sure what the best thing is for me to pursue.  I will try to the understand the right thing to do, I would be better with truths.  Yeah, Doug Feith said the rule of the land is the Constitution of the United States of America and treaties.

You know i went years with out anxiety at all or less intense, almost 10 years. 
I wanna try to do some other stuff before I come back to freeing myself.  I really am not too bright.  .

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: