Thursday, September 11, 2008

I just don't know what to do.

One of the classes for the online school, from which I recently flunked-out, had as the final exam, to write a paper investigating the 9/11 attacks.  Well, a few days ago I saw a web page stating that it was illegal to blame or investigate this topic yet I have been under the impression that this knowledge was the way to obtain my freedom.  I have had an audio book from the library for several weeks that describes the events that happened that day but I have yet to listen.  I just realized it wouldn't be in my best interest to do such a paper so I will return the audio book today.  The title is American Ground by xxx, and I'm returning it without listening at all.  I assure you, there is nothing of national security that I see or read, as I recently realized my vision is under surveillance which I imagine is "Top Secret" as well as my chat rooms experiences.  I didn't think that it was public where a tortured person was permitted to speak, but maybe.  What is that damn stinky feet smell.  Is Cindy Hill around?  Why were two people harassing me in chat last night, early this morning, calling me a coward.  I'm petrified typing this blog and I am kind of thinking that its for the appeal of death sentence.  I just started a book titled Making Your Case by Judge Antonia Scaglia.  I can provide more accurate testimony without cussing and blaming now that I am getting a better picture of this inhumane atrocity.

I've googled my name a few times and have never found anything.  Today, I did see my LinkedIn listing but didn't click the link.

and CNN scrolling text said that Michael Chertoff said, "Aviation still open to terrorists", giving me the impression that my requests for help from the Colonel and Admiral were fulfilled.  As if, I was actually some adviser to the Executive Branch.  Then I saw Mr. Bush talking about al Qaeda threat.  I've also seen a story on the news a few days ago about a myspace page that was taken down that belonged to Palin's near family or something.  It stated something about "I don't want kids" with emphasis which may have been the second time I was exposed to with such emphasis.  I think I may have said that before in that sick journal, in which I asked for professional medical advice.  By the way, that intern doctor never provided feedback but kept it for several weeks.  Was that student doctor's name, Scott, by any chance? 

Lawyers that I have asked for help but got rejected:
Since the courts don't get all the obvious non-incriminating information.  Hopefully these attorneys have been able to contact the courts but I doubt it.
Johnson
Stone

there are a few more but I gotta get away from my father.

oh yeah, the Freedom of Information Act is being reversed in its use.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: