Thursday, September 25, 2008

Director Mueller

My computer went kinda crazy when i started typing about Hoover and the blog-post I was typing, disappeared.  So I got mad and thought it was, in fact, the FBI that was messing with me and posted that short rude message, at which time the vanished one reappeared.


I am messing up everything, and don't even know it.  I have tried to pray, I have tried to laugh, I have tried to fight, and I have cried.  I have no aspirations and nothing but complete pessimism.  There is absolutely nothing that will remove the Nazi trash, scum, and poison to which I am innocently and ignorantly anchored.  My life has never been mine nor will it ever be, so please do whatever you can to punish the Nazi(s) to the fullest.  Its okay that I am anchored, I never had nor will I ever have my own life.  That's torture if you ask me, and if the current Repubunist type court won't provide justice, please use me by whatever means necessary to fry as many of these fuckers as possible, as soon as possible. 

So what happens if I do suspend disbelief of the Wonderland B/S and go ahead and buy a house or car off ebay, does everybody win or will I then be denied my tortured defense?  Is the world trying to tell me that the anchor  role that I am beginning to accept is actual marriage?  Who am I married to?  M or F?  asl?  Is it a gay marriage that the Repubunist Court would never recognize or Heterosexual marriage?  Guess I still will NOT get sex anyway.  Is that why people hated me so much before, because I was unknowingly married to a shitsuckin Repubunist?  It really is better for me to just never thing or say anything.  Will you see that apologies are delivered to the appropriate people from earlier messages.  Oh yeah, by the way, the don't allow access to any post deletions from here.  I have to go lay down now.  Thank you.  Oh yeah, is it Pi or Fi with the Semper, I always forget?
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: