Saturday, July 5, 2008

well if anyone reads this,,

a few more dots for the starved. So, we've got nazis Delaney, McCullom, all over my block, and etc. Well, Dumbass and maybe that's Monkey, both have nonprofit organizations tied to the shitsuckin Family Network, that I can only assume is all trash-type members. There's a dot way up high-level of St. Jude's Children Hospital named Rose. There is also another cartoons dot with Disney and the Skulls and Bones. Oh yeah, cancer in there too. Delaney and agricultural pesticides that are carcinogenic on crops, maybe corn or sugar. I'm not a pedophile, drug dealer, terrorist, or fighter. You're all punks from hell that deserve bullets through your heads. Sure, take it as a threat. Fuckers I'm fearful for my life too much for you to get appreciation.

No comments: