Thursday, July 24, 2008

CIA conguering Latin America

Salvador Allende p. 60

On September 11, 1973, a military coup d’etat overthrew and murdered Chilean president Salvador Allende Gossens , and ushered in the repressive military dictatorship of General Augusto Pinochet. Alberto? No way. They bombed his palace with jet fighters, and stormed with tanks and infantry just because he was a democratically elected leader. Documents declassified during the Clinton Administration show that the US Government and the CIA had sought to overthrow of Allende in 1970. Henry Kissinger told President Nixon that the US “didn’t do it, but had created the conditions.”

Panama

The US invaded Panama in December 1989, so that it wouldn’t have to return the leasehold of the Panama Canal Zone on January 1, 1990. Manuel Noriega, a CIA operative, was the political leader since at least 1970. There were charges of money laundering and drug smuggling during his time as a member of the ruling military junta. President Carter removed him from the CIA payroll in 1977, but he got put back on during the Reagan – Bush era. Noriega became an important conduit for the supply of arms to the contras (terrorists) in their CIA sponsored fight against the Sandinista government of Nicaragua. Wasn’t Cheney in Nicaragua awhile, and somewhere down there for Operation: Just Cause. Bush mocked that on Fahrenheit 9/11. Manuel had changed from a CIA asset to a political liability on several occasions. He was indicted on federal drug charges in 1988 and convicted in 1992 on charges of drug smuggling, racketeering and money laundering to a 40 year sentence.

Nicaraguan and Contras financed with South Central Crack

San Jose Mercury News reporter, Gary Webb, chronicled the drug dealing activities of the Nicaraguan Democratic Forces (FDN) – the Contras (terrorists) – who reportedly sold ‘tons’ of cocaine to street gangs in South Central LA. This really came as no surprise since the CIA had most likely used heroin to weaken groups like the Black Panthers in the 1960’s and the Russians in Afghan in the 1980’s. And you know, they are doing it with meth now, in the US. I know they had some of my neighbors selling it and actually recruiting drug dealers. They do it right in here in St. Ann. Its that opposite day mentality that’s destroying you people. Will you get the hell off of me. You people are friggin nuts. See, I could do your job. But, I’m not a real ex-con. You guys would be stealing all my tips from Internet business. No, not really, but you totally ripped me offat your Internet Businesses. That sucks totally, Lt X. Is that you, Bush? The Self Defense Club? Oh man. But, you had my neighborhood kkk guys hating me real good so I would need something like that. So anyway, Gary Webb identified Danilo Blandon, a former Nicaraguan government official (bet during Cheney’s tour), as a conduit for thousands of kilos (lbs) of cocaine to LA street gangs from 1982 to 1986. Blandon plead guilty and went to work for the American DEA, in 1992. He set up his former best customer, drug kingpin Rick “Freeway” Ross. Ross went to jail. A military cargo plane, a C-123K owned by cocaine runner Barry Seal had crashed in Nicaragua with weapons and CIA employees on board.

my nasty mind

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the friggin credit cards they kept persuading me to get. The idiot CIA or whatever goons were harassing me kept saying I need the credit cards. I finally realized a credit card they said I needed would help me to get free. Wrong again, like always. Took a couple of years before I finally did it. And I don’t even get to know what’s going on, huh? They have been nothing but continuous trouble the whole time. It was just more ways to rip me off. Persuaded me to sign up for all kinds of crap that I needed to get free. I get nothing. I’ve been begging for death. I’m not even gonna acknowledge that they may be something wrong with my attitude. Maybe it’s the torture, ya think. Tortured by the world’s biggest idiots. Like anyone knows I’m talking about them, anyway. Or, like I even know what I’m talking about. This is stupid, for nothing. So what am I supposed to do with all the student loans. They keep flunking me out. The loans still have to be paid. I can’t even believe this is going on. Uhh duhr, our enemies hate our freedom. They can’t stand it.” Funny, when do I get to know what’s going on? They have lied to me everyway possible. Have many people try to kill me or attempt to infect with hiv. Please just kill me?

No comments: