Thursday, July 31, 2008

i cant stand looking at this puke

History of Animation. 1989. Wings Books. by Charles Solomon


and the fuckin military/cia criminals raping me across the neighborhood,, this is the new rape,, they do it to everyone,, nothing special about me,,, please just kill me,, i dont even know whats going on,, i know its very damaging to me and theb country,, uhhh brainwashing? look between disney looney toons films,, slow mothing,, cel by cel,,, if u see an easily comprehendable suggestion,, that part of it,,, but i dont have time or tools to check things out,, since max fleischer joined in the early years,,,

ohhh lol,, david fox,, the fag,,, gotcha,, i dont know really but fits real good 1st page of cartoon history ,, i dont even know whzat it says,, its beyond me,,, mentions Ronald also,, hey thats me,, and meg from family guy,, she griws up as ron,, funny,, espe cially good from dumbfucks like u,, i cant get better no matter what

No comments: