Friday, July 11, 2008

Everything is a scam,,

I saw a news story yesterday, I guess, that Bush was meeting with the G8, looking for allies to demolish Africa. Then I saw something on CSPAN today, about the President being impeached. Another news story tells me Bush signed a law today, to domesticate FISA. I thought that was rejected by Congress months ago, not that they even have any powers, anymore. Another news story online said that Carl Rove, the Nazi trainer/advisor didn't show up for his day, today, to testify for the Impeachment. Is this the same type of delusional court that I've been stuck in the last 6 years?

Don't let them fool you, which is already to late. About a month ago, they had me throwing friggin groceries around my front yard and neighbors outside taking notes. Look, I already said to shoot him. I wouldn't even give him a trial. So, what are the CIA scumbags saying that they are training me, huh? Think how much fun it is for Bush or a wannabe to get in my mind, through openings that have fried open, and they start burning crap. Intense burn, they call it. It hurts like a mother. The torture is even worse now. There is nothing good about this and I'd never apply for such a job, I'm not a criminal. They ALL are. Apparently bangin Nancy Grace, as well. What a waste to society she is. lol,, that feels good as hell. Bitchh, I just can't stand you. It's never ending sabotage. Everything always. And, quiet frankly, you skank, I have no intention of explaining anything to you or for you. People like you are thoroughly insignificant to me. I'm fried whore. I've told all medical people about the horrendous victimization occurring by the warrant less wiretapping from all branches of the government. They don't even hear me, by default. It's always ignored, even the Red Cross rejected me. uhhh Warrant less wiretapping is the only way to describe this. I have to dumb it down quiet a bit from the actual nonstop terrorist work they do. fucku. They write numerous books for me. Sounds real paranoid don't it? Trust me, they're not helping me out - why is it a secret then? About 5 years ago, I guess, I got the message to fight or die. Who am I even fighting? Its all sabotaged you k*nt. People that I once may have known as good, are relentlessly hating me to the core. What are they saying about me? I have not one single person, place, or thing I trust, by design. They say more hate will help, I bet. Therefor making good people ignorantly bad. That crap doesn't work. So, I went back, like a fool, and reread what Ariana wrote about Tim Russert in her book, Right is Wrong. Obama mentioned something about a suicide bomber, as some asinine excuse for more troops to Iraq, and for some reason I realized it was me that he was talking about. I don't know what information that is forced on me is true or not. If I can set my mind into this delusional secret level of consciousness and be productive, I'd be doing better. But, its always IntenseBurn on me. Why? Because, no offense Nazi Nancy, as I can only imagine, that for people like you its as pleasurable as masturbation. That's the impression I got years ago, from the stalkers, or perpetrators, or whatever. And, what's funny is that I know you weren't even talking to me, as I would've found out by watching your show. That always happens. For years, I've seen the screen name 'grace' in the Nazi chat room that I've been coerced, brainwashed, or whatever you want to call it, to be in. I only ever thought of Gracie Allen, for survival I guess. I have a 10 to 1 ratio, mental contract, for the deal. 10 pure hate arrows to one that I can perceive as good. Can you see why its never ending disappointment now? Well, had I not seen the screen name 'nancy' alot recently, I would've never taken your words of puke to heart. Oh, its opposite day verbage and I'm supposed to accept that as help. Wrong. It doesn't work that way. So that makes me a bad spy - that can't even play golf. WTF, I'm not job training. I've even thought I should try some self-hypnosis suggestions to accept the hate as help but that makes me something like a slave or something. They've be en debriefing me for about a year and I don't think they know how to do it very well. Hell, I never got briefed. Everything is hate even the stuff appearing friendly, helpful, or innocent. If I'm expected to do something life altering, shouldn't I at least get the truth so I know what I'm doing? No, of course not. Even the code they use is inconsistent, and full of b/s and lies. See, I didn't want to explain it to her. She is someone I will never convince, period. Now look at all the energy and time I've wasted on the nasty whore.

XML, huh? Axis of evil? Do the points just form triangles? I think not. How about 1) Social networking on Microsoft databases, 2) Robert Gates at the CIA, 3) Windows, 4) Arpnet? and secret Gov't, 5)
[all the above stuff after XML are just assumptions but I still have a few articles to read and video to watch about this crap. Is Gates really trying to distance himself from Microsoft or was that just the news on my TV? I'm not really sure why yet. I may know in a day or two.]

The Safari Club is a group of various International Intelligence agencies that provide funds for a world wide banking network headquartered out of the BCCI in Pakistan. The Int'l Intelligence in Pakistan is the ISI, and cover for the members. I have to reread the information but that computer got nailed by a virus. uhh, the countries involved are Saudi Arabia, Iran, USA, Pakistan and forgot who else. But get this. The US was helping Saudi's bin Laden get the territory back from the Russians and guess who's idea it was to get them addicted to drugs? The CIA, of course. They are the drug dealers for the USA. They are one of the 'axis of evil' points in the Golden Triangle. It has long been known and documented that the CIA trains torture. Search 'golden triangle' on the Internet. They created LSD and tested on POWs during the Vietnam war. The CIAs, George H. W. Bush introduced crack to the inner cities and I bet a million bucks they are also responsible for Meth.


I get the impression, there are many similarities between the Iraq war and the Vietnam war. First off, the completely deceptive purpose or the war. Warrant less wiretapping ordered by the idiot Republican Nixon. Numerous human and civil rights violations. There are no human or civil rights demonstrations though, like on college campuses. I'm under the impression that the CIA has infiltrated several colleges and universities, which I guess they didn't do before. So, they learned from their past mistakes most likely, and have people restrained or flunked out that might cause a disturbance.

Africa. Geez you guys. I saw on a magazine cover, you have a Prince working as a slave. This whole thing is simply retarded and completely sabotaged. Oh yeah, who are the people making money now? Defense companies and people with any secrets or personal information about others, whether true or not. FUCKU WORLD. and tons more. bye

No comments: