Wednesday, July 30, 2008

so this is a stupid hate experiment huh,,

hey this is illegal as hell,, I wrote about my rights that were takin away when i was going to that psuedo online college that i just flunked out of,,, well I am xso angry that I cannot fucntion,, I cant take phone calls even,,, what do ashcroft and bush tell you people,, oh yea the coutry's hands are tied,, NO ITS ILLEGAL,, so I got my sally mae payment book already,, I guess it has been about 4 weeks since ive not taken calls,,, couple weeks less for email for one of 12 or so accts,, i spread out alot to make me harder to stalk,, but they win witrh that too,, they still go through and send most emails,, the nbasty internet biz's they rip us all off from,, ive tried to get a free laptop a couple times and ended up owing them tons of money,, one of the companies was wanting me to setup as an online pharmacy,, no shitt,,, its all nonstop torture,, and I havent been smoking weed since they poison it,, but I cant not smoke,, they are too much hate too much of the time,, everything is a lie and fake,,, oh except the status of the country,, is that for real? cmon,, what do u expect me to do? my uncle is not a cia guy,,, but actually if i look back through my life he has made sure, i guess, that i get bullied,, i dont know for sure,, we had a health class in 5th grade and this girl i kinda liked,, im not sure why i didnt like her but we did an experiment with trust,, one student lead the other blindfolded student across a 2 lane street,, and this biotch lisa ran me into a pole,,, i dont think she got reprimanded,, i dont remember much,, but that skat whoever has been messing with me for years online,,, nonstop,, through my sisters death,, the fag,, no i aint going there with this nazi craqp,, what country am i in? training me for astronaut? i dont think so,,, ive been getting online in chat yelling fucku over and over ,,, see thats part of the cia mental torture< style="font-style: italic;">Animal Farm: A Fairy Story,, I get the impression that langley or where ever they train cia trash is aka The Animal Farm,,, There has been alot of animals put in this crap from them,, screen names,, cartoons,, that kind of stuff,, i know it sounds crazy but that is their purpose,, i cant stand, 'just like bush said that cant stand "our freedom"' oh yea he also said they terrorize themselves in Fahrenheit 9/11,, its the CIA torture,, They are not allowed to work in the US because they do illegal things,, in fact they live in unincorporated towns where a single marshall runs the legal system,, thats it,, or they wouldnt live there,, this is so much b/s,,, this is just retarded,, they hate me so much thats all ive got,, and hate for everything i read or weatch or see,, evereywhere,, nothing butr hate,, so if they arent allowed to work in the US why are they in the US Executive branch cabinet? thats wrong,, oh so since its torure they say the shitsucking cia passed me off to the military,, well they already said and testified they dont like the they were made to do in the military by torturing the iraqis,, its all about oil,, what do u want me to say,, what do u want me to do,, greenspan said it,, chomsky said it,, he mentioned 'double speak' like what im talking about as opposite day,, oh some book today said the hate will set me free,, it aint fuckin working,,, cause i hate with a vengeance,,, i still dont know the blond thing,, and mock killings,, heath,, batman,, cmon,, wtf,, u even had a fake crime in st louis,, gosh what an insult if wrong but the lirrle girl had the same diagnosis as me,, that commit suicide from myspace,, bipolar and add,, and they are causing it,, like that movie friday,, keep your head ringing was a repeated lyric in ice cubes swong os the same name,, it went ' ding ding dong, dinga ding ding, ding dong,' anyway io need weed but its poisoned,, thats,, oh yea and fairy the book title,, thats for me,, hmmmmmmmm brainwashed huh,,, pick up a book lady and check it out for yourself,,, im innocent your guilty of torture,,, and the nazis have infiltrated every aspect of life,, thats cool though germaqn fuckks all suck anyway,, whats the definition of propaganda?

No comments: