Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Safari Club

Heyhey Good Morning:
Sorry it has taken me so long to do what probably looks like nothing. Same appearance from down here too. I was wanting to see if I could offer some 'Bomb the Nasty Republican Nazis' on ebay. Its like remote control after you click order. You simply sit back and wait. It all sounds like a good idea and all, but I cant stop yelling rage and hate at them. Its just an everyday occurance, and hard to explain. Only did it about an hour today. ^5 spooks. Now c'mon, that's very nice. I'm getting tired of sitting at this desk though. Hey, I get different news from you guys all the time, just so I'll look stupid. As if, I need help with that. Well, really to discredit me, and denial of torture. See, that's why I said that he would need to be shot. But, anyway, some news I saw today about Iran throwing a fit and the entire world is now bullying them. Condi, do us all a favor, try to not to speak to the media at all. Bush even said when he hired you, "She'll be one that better seen and not heard. We really only let her tell our lies to the public, since she has absolutely no rights to speak behind closed doors." "Poor, poor Condaleezza, yes she is brainwashed." In fact, we all are. He is killing us and we all know it. Do you guys get news about the food shortages? The credit crunch and foreclosure disaster. About a year ago, I thought I read that deaths due to cancer increased by 10 times. I'd say they are trying very effectively to poison us all. Oh yeah, all the flood homes just breed mold that causes cancer, also. You know, I think they have a cure for it, even. What about the domestic version of FISA, did that just get approved? Hey did anyone ever hear the President mention that there is or will be a travel tax for people to leave the USA.

I'll just say a few things real quick. Iran, the Saudis, Pakistan, and the CIA gathered together and pooled financing for the BCCI bank. This Pakistani bank because the headquarters. be back sooin

No comments: