Tuesday, July 15, 2008

don't go backwards, huh,,

Everything is sabotaged,, the cool parts parts are really really good,, very,, its an honor,, but there are bullets everywhere,, i take one or two steps forward,, and they knock_the_fvck_out,, how? i dunno,, this is too messed up,, im a medical experiment,, yes,, I'm designed to lose or always being led wrong,, Then I get,,, i don't even want to use your words,, i'm enraged,,, All the stars I see (good fuckin grief) - like an astronamer,, spelling for dummies,, huh,,, dude please just kill me,, ITS ALL A FUCKIN LIE OR YOU WANT ME TO SAY THAT,,, I KNOW YOU WANT ME TO SAY 'IM NOT BLOND',, THOSE ARE THE STARS I SEE THOUGH,,, TOO MUCH HATE,,

ok,, (i hate this),, cause of you and life,, not the whole world,,, but i can't think about the good or they rip it away,,, be a teacher huh,, im hardly in the capacity,, you navigate is bad,,, too dark,, well should you take you're meds,, well they fried my nervous system with the torture,, there are too many arrows,, they're was a book on cspan2 [i hate books - well just the ones that would save my fake ass] THIS IS FRIGGIN STUPID,,, TOO MUCH BAD COERCION,, spelling for dummies huh,, alice writing her diary,, innermost desires,, so much hate,, fucku thats not me,, its all been planted,, setup,, decades,, one exclamation enough,, see there are good things or messages im forced to percieve,, yea 1984,, ur still trash,, so im supposed to think this is my life trial,, i just dont want to do it,,

Believe me, I know the world is so beaqutiful,, but i'm being forced to do everything,, nothing personal anybody,, any good stars or whatever,, trust me,, honor of infinity,, but they've made me not feel guilt,, well,, i've had to consciously,, fucku,, deny all the guilt and shame to survive,, and it just keeps pouring,, i dont want to use their words,, no im not a brat,, im not even going to use the word,, DUDE EVERYBODY,, I FUCKIN HATE YOU,, STOP ACTING LIKE ITS EVERY GONNA BE DIFFERENT,,, GEEZ,, ENDLESS CONDITIONING TO LOSS,, I CANT FEEL THE GUILT,, BUT I CAN SHOW THE SHAME,, I DONT EVEN WANT TO REPEAT THE WORDS,, BUT THAT WILL SAVE MY LIFE,, DUH,, RETARD,,, IM NOT GONNA SAY IT,, KEEP THE HATE,, RIGHT ON,, ITS NOT MY JOB,, LETS GO A DIFFERENT WAY,,, SPEKKING FIR DUMMIES,, IM SO NOT INTERESTED,, UHH BUT DO IT FOR THE LIES,, SUCK MY FUCKIN SHIT,, IM NOT A TRAINER,, IM NOTHING,,, PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE,, FUCKU

No comments: