Friday, July 4, 2008

YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME ALONE,, and your nonstop pinging my windows,,

USEPA

7/4/08 11:10pm cst

This nightmare keeps getting worse and worse. Delay mentioned that the EPA was the gestapo and I read an article about that bad mouthed 'the new' EPA for its role in the clean-up of the nations biggest disasters, 9/11 and Katrina. Mostly because I have an investigatory paper for school, that I'm flunking, about the 9/11 disasters. So, I went to this website http://oaspub.epa.gov/ from clicking the following search result and came to the webpage that follows the search result
:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
U.S. EPA Web Server
WARNING NOTICE. This is a United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) computer system, which may be accessed and used only for official Government business.
oaspub.epa.gov/ • Found on Windows Live, Yahoo! Search

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

United States EPA Web Server


WARNING NOTICE

This is a United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) computer system, which may be accessed and used only for official Government business. Unauthorized access or use of this computer system may subject violators to criminal, civil, and/or administrative action. All information on this computer system may be monitored, recorded, read, copied, and disclosed by and to authorized personnel for official purposes, including law enforcement. Access or use of this computer system by any person, whether authorized or unauthorized, constitutes consent to these terms.IAS2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well. there was no link to proceed further nor to enter the 'Top Secret' website, but since I've got that curse thing going-on, I've undoubtedly committed another 'delusional-type' felony in Mr. President's eyes. Makes me wonder, why it is a crime for me to get information from where I was navigated, to complete my paper. And, why would this information, that is of vital concern to the nations' citizens, necessitate a criminal offense to those that stumble upon it? I'm sure it was merely another setup to frame the innocent student (Dumb), giving more reason's for torture and restraint. That's just Crazy Cheney type of policy, right there. Hey, Mr. Dumbest, I assure you that I'm not even close to a computer hacker, nor have I committed a crime. The media also seems to always be persuading or coercing me to google Earth maps, which undoubtedly would incriminate me conclusively as a terrorist, according to Crazy. In addition, I'm surrounded by a fake sense of urgency and distressed beyond functioning due to the arrows pointed and firing at me. This is killing me! But, I now see the purpose of mass deceit and hate as well as Crazy's reasoning to pull the rage out of me. I'm going to take a shot in the dark that his asinine edited version of 'prophecy' undoubtedly describes the 'Anti-Christ' as homosexual.
Things are beginning to get a little clearer now. Especially, since I'm mostly nonreligious, but not necessarily a hater of religion. I believe that organized religion can bring miraculous things to those that gather to pray for a common good, for individual members and society as well. But, I don't really know for sure. My super powers of clairvoyance or whatever you have tried to create is not real, or at least not related to EFT travel. The continuous play of the crucification to convince me of being Jesus Christ, that apparently rose from the dead on my birthday in 33 A.D., and the likelihood of my chat screen name 'foolmoonsucker' relating me to you're unprovoked enemy's God, is complete nonsense. The exact same nonsense of WMD in Iraq, and me being a Saddam fan. I'm not exactly sure how or why but I've also have the perception maybe of some coercion to run for the US Presidency which I saintly reject. That White House is a nightmare. In fact, the entire Executive Branch walks around thinking we don't notice your heads full of feces. This is all part of Crazy's prophecy I bet, which is nothing more than a made up illusion of fear for their mass conversion of a tranced nation into a slave nation. I'm still innocent so I expect the continued efforts of the relentless hate. I have pulled up a couple or several webpages about the AntiCrist in different tabs of my web browser but haven't read them yet but the undoubtedly describe me and Mr. President. I'm sure this is information I need for my impossible defense since the pages already incriminate me with the online criminal justice training program, from which I am flunking. Dumbest, its never gonna fly! Don't worry Dumbest, you've got the world on your side, you're bound to kill me regardless.




When Condi was here, she kept mentioning 'Dumbass' with her incessant crying and I could never understand who she was talking about, until now. Well, some of the other tabs I have open in my web browser include a 'for pay' database of sexual offenders that is deemed necessary due to the police departments' inability to provide complete and accurate data. Fox news told me about the inept police work. Well, guess who runs the database? Dumbass, Mr. Delaney, which I probably forgot to screen print. That's another Red Flag for the Dumbass team to control the inclusion of which pedophile is listed on the 'accurate' database.

I HATE IT. GO AWAY. I'M NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR PROPHECY, SELF-DEFENSE CLUB, PRESIDENCY, MIND CONTROL, PEDOPHILE NEIGHBOR, CARTELS, SLAVE CAMPS, WARFARE, GAME, OR CODE. Dumbest, where did you get these actors. They are not Hollywood. What's the story about Greta Garbo? I did an art project back in 1990, during my first 30-day stay in a Florida mental facility after a lifetime (u fuckers) of instability and depressive diagnoses. Dude, I'm telling ya, I'm really not into this. And I don't want your job and you keep switching support. You support Obama, then switch to McCain and smear his assumed and g

Below is a web page, I came across that may even be lies that I surfed to that raise another Red Flag which incriminates me even more. I am not the anti-christ nor am I Jesus. I'm an idiot that has been beat to fuckin-death, so that I can do some kind of rising up and speak 'incredible' things that are probably mostly lies from which I have to defend myself, but very much discredit and demoralize me. The information may all, very well, be true also. But I reject wanting to tell it. You want me to scream to the world what you may or may not have actually done, and I'm biting and kicking the entire way. Nice setup though, you fuckers, for my preplanned destiny. Public court rooms, Nazi innercircle friggin campground. You make me sick. Badly, my stomach. I don't want to rise up and lead Armageddon. No, no, no.

Few paragraphs from the below website http://www.ncseonline.org/nle/crsreports/pesticides/pest-3.cfm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Delaney Clause: The Dilemma of Regulating Health Risk for Pesticide Residues

Donna U. Vogt
Analyst in Life Sciences
Science Policy Research Division
92-800 SPR
November 9, 1992

SUMMARY

Under the authority of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is responsible for establishing tolerances for pesticide residues in or on foods and feeds. Tolerances are legal limits to the amount of pesticide residues that can be found on a raw agricultural commodity at the farm gate or in a processed food. The FFDCA has two sections, 408 and 409, which set up different and inconsistent criteria for setting tolerances for pesticide residues in foods.

Section 408, which applies to raw agricultural commodities, mandates a cost-benefit approach that balances the risks associated with the use of a pesticide against the benefits of using it in the food supply. Section 409, which applies only to processed foods, includes the Delaney Clause that prohibits a food additive, including pesticides, found to induce cancer in humans or animals. The Delaney Clause requires EPA to consider only a pesticide's risk and not to consider any offsetting benefits. It mandates a "zero risk" standard, implying that no food additive is likely to offer benefits sufficient to outweigh any risk of cancer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what's true or not but I suspect there's judgement being made about me right now since you wanted me cussing and hating July 4th and you made sure I couldn't get the needed haircut. Everything about you dude is a scam but as I reveal things, I'm raised up or lowered down. No matter what I do, its wrong. There will never be enough information to post because it only incriminates me more. Stop torturing me! I don't want your job and I don't want your sewage soaked histories. I don't believe anything. I asked a few weeks ago, if the Twin Towers were back up only because after days of headbanging (u fuckers), I was wondering if, in fact, that really even happened. I asked the sewage brothers in the only chat rooms I can get into if they were back up. Naturally, I got relentless hate, as always, from your shitsucking posse. Dude there is no circumstantial evidence that you can restrain me with mental torture. And, brainwashing the public through the television. I'l come back and mention a cite that article about poisoning the 'ground zero' New Yorkers. Dude I harte you so bad. Why am I a member of AARP? A nonprofit health care program for senior citizens? I hate everybody. I'm not rising up to tell anybody anything - I hate them too. Dude, you're a nutty fag. That's merely an opinion not a fact. And, I don't mean the gay happy kind either. In fact, why are there not laws making it a crime to use the 'n' word and faggot? I know how offensive that question must be, because hell seemed to break out in online class when I said there should be laws against using the 'n' word. That was Samantha maybe or Chris that got offended. Captain Chris probably. Dude, fucku. EVERYBODY IS BAD. STOP PINNING MY FRIGGIN WINDOWS. YOUR COUNTRY IS SINKING. Even the head banding conversion of the 'good' ones. Dude, you're a Nazi!
Oh, I bet AARP, must be Gestapo or pedophiles. I even got the inclination [i hate you mother fuckers] that they are discreetly trying to help me. Fag, you got the TV too, I know. So, I went back through all the tabs of my web browser [because I hate you] to bookmark some stuff that's important to my humiliating fake public trial. I told you a couple years ago, this was all fake. Now get off me. But I didn't bookmark any nor read them since they were still there. Only the 'good' ones vanish by the time I get back to them to book mark them. And, I don't care that ((zero)) [good gosh i hate you] really implies something evil. It means nothing to me but of course it is tagged to me somehow. FUCKU. FUCKU. Macroeconomics, I fluncked three times, figure it out yourself fucktards. Oh Doreen came by asking if I was still selling weed for George and I told her I was serving my lifetime sentence for that currently. I guess, its a lie but it feels like that. I have seen no proof of that, but don't send her here again. You're an ass. There's tons more scams to read and rant about. So, Cheney reorganized both the House of Representatives and the Pentagon, I'm to understand. I don't want to solve your crimes.

No comments: