Friday, July 18, 2008

Oh yeah, I think the Fed Gov't bought land...

Neveda has been purchased by Homeland Security maybe,, I'm not sure I read about it few weeks ago and got a message from a search that Las Vegas needed our help,, not sure what is going on there. I think the Department of Interior maybe had to approve the purchases,,

I have some business to list and explain that did all the spying on the US,, I get the impression that Citibank is involved with the trouble but I have no time to check it out really,, Also, I worked for only a few months doing reconcilement, balancing large deposits that come through accounting and don't balance,, The bank was called Mercantile Bank, but is now a branch of US Bank,, I dont know what if anything is going on with that,, I found an information cd about ebay i want to review but if im going to lose my rights in a real court of law I dont want to be mislead to that also,, just like everything else that I am sabotaged into crime,,

No comments: