Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Dumb and Dumber,,, and i totally get it,,

9:13am 7/2/08 or 09 already?
id laugh from that side too,,, but guess what patriots? he's responsible for the not so funny torture that's happening to over a 1000 Americans that have been kidnapped from various airports, around the world,, and its obviously harvest time for suicide bombers right now,, it seems like it anyway,, how is that in the least bit funny???????? and channel 69, comedy central, Mr. President? Tons of arrows, right there. Hate arrows are anywhere and everywhere, all of the time, without fail or notice. Why is that so hard to believe? the incessant brainwashing and mind conversion could very easily accomplish that,, then add the randomly dispersed arrows placed throughout my life. So let's agree that relentless, nonstop, hate is really happening for over 5 straight years. never a day off,, or an hour even,, that doesn't seem comprehensible,, or like a person would survive with that,, and who would want to? and who would want that to happen to someone, anyway? Oh well. CARTOONS! THIS IS BEYOND SICK,, so because the little bit of compassion seed that i may allow into my hated heart, always, without fail or notice, explodes causing more damage then inevitably betrays me,, so, the relentless outgoing and self hate you've been going for is achieved,, for awhile now,, geez that will prove to be a waste of energy and thought,, not that funny,, so anyway, for my own protection, i'm gonna stay with pure rage and hate at all times,, don't take anything personal,, from me,, im totally possessed,, and yes Mr. President, you even made the church reject me,, so they are not allowed to help me like u tried to encourage in your commercials (dork),, you'll even make it appear that the church is reaching out to me,,, its not real,, its pure lies,, if it didn't work the first time, its not gonna work the second time,, 'you can fool me once,,,, ' jeez,, i need to vomit something fierce,, even the white house website he has this little club he created for religious leaders and churches to provide compassion. That's a lie. A front, to lie and make fools of the citizens. plus that gives Bush tremendous access to the inside of places that people may hide or run to for help,, youre a nazii Mr. President and I don't think that should count against me for punishment,, youre proud of it,, im complimenting you,, i promise,, lil_hitler in chat, sir? King and lion too,, deeep,, uhh i dunno what you do on Sundays,,, I guess they don't allow you in church, huh,, so I imagine, you'd create your religion and church, too? funny, I like the way you think,, but its a hate war, so no funny for the innocent,, I know that is a laugh too for reasons i may never even know,, So anyway, one of the domestic terrorist groups, recognized in the states as a hate group, [intent makes it a crime a hate crime, mr fbi] with one of the most violent reputations [which is probably a lie they even exist] but that have a huge church with two sunny blond girls as the poster children,, [i don't really know what all being a poster child means] they are the smiling welcoming faces, the PR, the innocent look as a Front [frequently negative connotation] of an actual black place,, I even like their surface concepts that jive with mine,, and trademarks too, maybe,, I need to find that hate group and church group,, Its gotta be fake,, I was introduced to the group when navigated to stormfront.org and dropped on my head again,, You know, i've met a few people that were affiliated with a hate group, and I have never ever felt the hate like you give,, may have even gotten along with them,, dunno,, my mouth tastes real acidic,, but thats normal in the tortured publicly humiliated prisoner,, [NO WAY THIS IS REAL]. So anyway, that full hate and rage outlook, im gonna start later today,, without notice,, not that u thugs arn't already in the control tower to tell me when to start, anyway. and, cmon how do the death threats really incriminate me? dude im in a friggin hole, that apparently, others need to spit and toss lit cigarettes at when passing,, by law,, how could i ever get the actual opportunity to kill anyone,,, im in da box,, which undoubtedly connects me to some drug cartel out of columbia run by the frog,, not really funny,, il be back soon,,

One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. Martin Luther King Jr.

i havent started that hate thing yet,, but, not that there's even a slim chance of a law allowed to help me,, but to help the suffering country or world would apply,, about disclosing information,, and it being a law or requirement,, Alberto Gonzales knows incriminating evidence about the Republican pedophiles,, That's what they told me,, And, I have seeen many photographers throughout this god forsaken nightmare that might be able to help,, who knows,, as this point, Congress is gagged,, how did the Republican terrorist get in there and do that? Its happening before our eyes. And no, all Republicans aren't terrorist, some just like the tax breaks. Those kind of Republicans have already distanced themselves from your current club's agenda,, Yeah, I think Martin Luther King Jr. was a Republican too. And, that may very well be the reason the FBI allegedly assassinated him,, But so what, you got Condi, Colin, and Obama too. CO are evil shaped letters at this point,, I know, its a stupid game I'm forced to play and the rest of the world denies,,

oh yeah, if i forget to mention than tunnel under Boston Mass., is another example of Republican extortion from the US government,,

No comments: