Thursday, July 31, 2008

so what are we on now Amendment 2,,

i have so much hate for the world,, no fuckin way,,, im not trading the rest of my indefinitely sentence from a crime yet to be determined,, I yelled for my habeas corpus rights before,, I dont remember from all the hate,, which is designed to erase my memory,, as a survival mechanism,, what about this hate experiment,,.,, see i know that it is beyond unethical and illegal to perform experiments on a mental patient without informing him or her,, certainly to to the point of torture,, plus its illegal to restrain a mental patient that wants out of an experiment,, Psyche Care Consultants,, my dr datta was a big pusher for adderall,, he used to tell me he gives 'speaks' on it,, my life is pathetic,, but no im not interested in a trade like Christopher Columbus to get freedom,, was he guilty? on illegal cam and tortured,, how do we fake my death please,, uhh

an odd note frim class,, Sam Waksal arrested and charged w/ insider trading,, i dont know for sure the meaning,, Baker got bush out of trouble witrh the SEC for harken scam,, theres so much nancy grass,, were you talking to me about wanting facts,, im so sorry miss grace but i am limited on my facts,, im brainwashed,, through my TV, online, disinformation,, ok lets go with the CIA disinformation in the UK,, ummwithout looking a writ of habeas corpus is a request to have a hearing,, thats why all the alleged terrorists dont get trials,, because they are all innocent,, they kidnap muslims from airports,, in the US,, ask the CIA nancy,, sorry hearsay,, but he can use lies,, you know all access in and out is controled,, read what i wrote,, il try to do better,, you looked nice on tv and being the worthless dehumanized innocent person I thoroughly appreciate your less agressive approach,, "You would like facts huh?" well I hate to disappoint you,, im totally propaganda'd out,, im a walking space cadet,, One of my textbooks said, "American Bar Association" says "Rule of Law" is what goes,, I didnt even write that definition down in my notes,, thats just popular opinion is all that means,, just because u have the most powerful position in the world doesn't mean the silent majority is in ur corner,, and that is nonsense that nixon made up,, i thought it meant like

No comments: