Thursday, July 31, 2008

oh ur previews for the upcoming motion pictures

looks like fake to me,, what was it, youre having a bunch of people be hired on the CIA publicly or some crap,, then uhhh maybe a brainwashed movie too,, i dont remember,, i wasnt impressed in the least,, and youre not asking me to help you,, im begging you to help me,,, i dont know the answers to the fuckin riddles,,, and frankly i dont care anymore,, its nothing but constant run around,, just like the war,, just like this president,, just like life,,

its something to do with depakote aka valproic acid,, that is the 2nd or maybe the first by now,, choice for what the medical community calls 'mood stabilizer' to help bipolar patients from going into mania,,, lithium was the no1 choice for a long time but depakote was strong 2nd,, but they use different by now,, its a weight gainer,, it was originally created as an anti seizure medication but works well supposedly for controlling mania,,, well cnn made a huge deal out of the medicine after some trials with the removal of hiv from organ tissue,, suppossedly the current drug cocktail that may have been happening a few or many years removes all traces of hiv from the blood but not organ tissue,, and cnn ran a story every half hour about depakote haqving the ability to do that,, that was at the same time my supposed buddy that had me dealing drugs for big brother [he told me big brother was watching me and i didnt undersdtand] they had to knock alot harder for me,, and psyche care consultants,, probably had me in a medicle experiment with adderall,,, cenetrpoint hospital,, well they also sent the buddy of the stupid neighbor dave [the trash that hates me, could also mean someone trying to help me,, b/s,, or my godfather or cheney] to teach me to crunch it and snort it,, well i had to request non time released since that time,,, this whole fuckin thing is bad,, im screwed world,, just like cheaters tv on fox,, what a trash show,, no offense but jeez,, and the setting up the pediphiles online,, they are setting up thiose priests i swear to god,, what was something i read lately,, people only care about the sex smear crimes,, ullshit, they care about bush not taqking the available data and info about his family friend that was gonna run airplanes into a building,, the pheonix memo said these pilots were training i n the usa,, race for what,, this isnt a race war,, no way,,, this cant be aq race war,, look at the people u kill with aids Mr CIA,,, biowarfare,, i dont know that information is,, this is exhausting good bye

No comments: