Friday, April 24, 2009

that last message was post 420th post,, its all scum too,,

sorry so enraged all day, i still got that crap in my mind. everyday is like that anyway,, what did you do to me? scumbags,, i forgot to mention about my car accident after leaving the basement bar, back when i was more discreet target, i guess. Well, to meet judge bybee's stricter guidelines, that car accident that was their fault gave me double vision continues even to today. That's an organ that's malfunctioning still, from what may have started as a hate crime, no statute of limitations, that turned into torture because of suspected terrorist treatment.

Or, as they might try and use as a defense they were job training me for the CIA, which was brought up years ago. I saw some law that said $100 to $1000, a day is payable for damages if employment doesn't happen or whatever.

They may also use that song by Eminem called Stan, I think, as a defense. Knowing them, the song would be conclusive evidence that I was always suicidal, anyway or something. Bit, I was not. I heard a lie about frequently hospitalized, too. Well, after the one school kicked me out, I was already an Enemy Combatent, which I guess continues, and went inpatient 4 or 5 times in about a year, I think. But, my doctor suggested I ought to try not to go into the hospital, anymore. I would've gone in a lot more. Its the banned mental torture that's doing me so bad.

That song by Eminem [the guy Nellie leaves in the dust], was about a guy kind of whining for friendship or he was going to kill himself or something. Oh, that's the jump you dirtbags are pushing for. Scumbags, I wrote some of those words. Maybe in that jounal of rehab notes that was provided as part of my medical record on the Internet.

That stuff about my sister and pedophile pictures must have been in reference to my own vision but I don't have access to the same information that others have, about me. Its always a crap shoot, snake eyes, to go for bait they create. So, I can't really prove anything because its too vague of a memory. Rose and Dale, my aunt's old nextdoor neighbors were the perpatrators.

The police still deal drugs here, and setup people for it. Chad used to setup people selling meth.

No comments: