Saturday, April 18, 2009

Alice again,, 4.18.09 did i already mention China?

About President George H. W. Bush being a diplomat with the country. That's like a friendly liaison between countries and I'm not sure if its military or what government 'leg'. I'm pretty sure he was on the Chinese Communist Party, wasn't he? Yes I remember I did mention this, about controlling the barriers to market and as an Investment Banker helped the companies offer stock shares. A video on Vietnam blames the Russians for supplying North Vietnam with troops which we know is a lie. In fact, I think the day President Gorbachev arrived in China for a visit and peace talks, the Tienanmen Square tragedy occurred. I'm guessing Bushi planned that, I wonder? Maybe, to scare off Russia, and they see them off as too hostile for talks. I also read about a satellite that might have gotten shot down or something ande was blamed on Pakistan but I think was Bushi again sabotaging both countries.

Sorry about all the hate, I know its sick.

No comments: