Friday, April 17, 2009

Alice again,, New Atty. Gen. Please?

I want to request a new Attorney General if I may. My last one turned out to be dead weight I can't get away from the mirror. LOL. Kind of fun, is that not right? LOL.

I want to nominate Ms. Gloria Allred instead, if I may? That new court or whatever can be called the Liberty Branch to provide justice for those where lo0pholes in the law may have prevented. Its going to get good now, or really soon?

Oh yeah, something about the nose and the transmission of toxins. I seem to get sores inside my nose sometimes but I don't know what its from. Its not related to drug abuse unless the perps get too tweaked out or something. When sores are in my nose that would allow an airborne toxin to travel by body through both the circulatory and respiratory systems.

No comments: