Saturday, April 25, 2009

Godfather Ellen, what about a march on washington?

lol, well kind of like a march that but to ellis island instead of washington. if there's enough space to accommodate? I'm still not really sure what's going on but I think I'm free, now.

It would be a march from all Americans, Republicans, Democrats, white, black, asian, latin, male, female, straight, bi, gay, transgender, and disabled. We have all had a civil rights dramatically curtailed, especially since the media must mislead us all, as well. You know, the Vietnam War finally ended only because the military refused to continue fighting. They told us a long time they where mislead into the Iraq war. Congress is trying but both the House and Senate have been sabotaged by the far right conservatives. They have been taking steps to create an authoritarian goverrnment that, by design, will provide less and less support for the people and more and more bailouts for big business bonuses. They won't stick up for us anymore. AZT causes AIDS, BP medicine worsens health conditions, our sugar intake rots our teeth, cancerous fertilizers on crops, stealing our money via taxes or interest, bad loans so that they get all the property, too. With Sally Mae and Freddie Mac under government control now, the government has possible ownership of many Americans. The day the government took control of those organizations was when last I attempted suicide.

Anyway, now you do some comedy, President's of the United States. See fuckin liar,my mom still treats me like an enemy combatent. Damn dude, you do like them dumb. She has to protect her son huh, Mr. President? From what? You know we are not allowed to talk. So dumbfuck Dubya, is that true? Lobotomies for hughes? They usually turn it on news so I over hear the nasty remarks from you loyal friends, but they kept it on classic movies all day. Dude, I told them years ago, I'm not in school. What does she think fuckbags? What do I do afcter I tell her? I kn ow u fuckin scxum bags are real tight wiuth those first responders. You think I'm kidding when I'm screaming like a nutcase from within my own empty house? Oh yeah, I forgot, you can never tell the truth. No excuses either. Are they as dumb as my mom, dude? Who's gonna tell her? And you going to watch, huh?

There's not much else important I can think of. Dude, take my mom off ur fuckin list trash fucker,,

No comments: