Friday, April 17, 2009

Alice in Wonderland 4.17.09 #2

LOL. This is not some asinine tough love thing by the electric company. The day I mentioned the blisters on our scalps, I was shown Emerson Corporation on TV and their energy market. They may have technology of which I speak, surges and shock - its warfare too like the weather. I'm not placing blame except, the CIA made me do it. How can I be both a terrorist threat, then some masonic or priori religious object? I can't, plain and simple.

I was going to get a tattoo in hopes of scrambling any signal that I may biologically transmit - maybe the underground has a metallic paint they can use of something? But, I know better than to trust anything especially my judgement. What's this masonic bullcrap and why is it even relevant?

No comments: