Sunday, April 19, 2009

some day under the giant mushroom...

What are you doing to me? The sound system - sounds like frankie goes to hollywood or that's what it reminds me of. Is that all hollywood was about, really? funny like Boston and Teabaggs. Its a nazi sound system, like the movie Miracle at Santa Anna with the ladies voice broadcasting to enemy troops in the swamp. This ass backwards town has crickets during the day. They do symphonies of sirens for me, which were very flattering at first. LOL. I learned of the sounds one day after I finally accepted they controlled the wind - Army and Air Force, maybe. HAARP. I was outside with my dogs and the wind was really picking up and I was trying not to act scared. I copped a cocky attitude and spoke openly, or maybe just thought, "Yeah, real great trick with the wind, but how about the new sound system?" Firetruck sirens went off right away and I started laughing. I had to shoot some heroin after that mind boggling event. SWEET. That was like one of the few times I laughed, so don't go getting a defense for it. Immunity from what?

So anyway, what's that Halliburton subsidiary KLB or something? They seem organized as a company capable of transplanting multiple large cells . That's the way Rumsfeld organized the military, I read. A fully functional unit but compacted maybe. Using guerilla warfare tactics including sabotage and betrayal. Poor Iraqi liberty, didn't work out for them, huh? Was W. Casey, former DCI, someone else we might all recognize? Did he write the plans for the new military as the secretary a few years before Rumsfeld served the position? Was that Casey? He also served as a chairman on the board of the SEC, which enabled policy writing? Then DCI of the CIA? Any money made in the stock market after that? Is that due to insider information, which surely he should have taken steps to cover conflicts of interest, you'd think. How does a DCI quit getting secrets? Star wars maybe? [not serious] but when a DCI has access to that secret information he would have to take a quick look at inside information for his own best interest as a proud American, a patriot even? No way. You can not put yourself in that kind of situation because you're too deceitful. That's not being rude. You're proud of that from what I can tell like Nicaragua, huh? What are you in the National Guard? As VP you allowed yourself the military law of enlisting whomever you wanted, is this correct? Where you with President Reagan - as his DOD Secretary? When the CIA was openly conquering Latin American countries coops and assassinations? If congress didn't outlaw assassinations, you would have me shot, huh? Don't worry, I completely understand. And, what's with setting each other up. The CIA against the White House and visa-versa and Congress, too - and the military. It might have been okay to do that crap in the olden days, but John Wayne wouldn't have allowed it? What's wrong with you people? No Marta, old movies are not making me charmed, yet.

The main piont about the sound system is that they pump me with subliminal messages all day and i would say probably control much of my behavior. I'm not into S & M or torture or anything like that at all. I'm very straightforwarded when I'm coherent. Abberation is a mirage kind of thing, right? What am I always hearing that word? Trust me, I have a hard time believeing anything is true around here. But, you can never admit and i don't feel I have a court. is this military or FISA law? Actually, Dutch TV said Osama was exonerated which is me also in CIA code as Usama [wish i appreciate tremendously, even if i didn't understand]. But what's up with Charlie Chaplin? He was exiled or something - kicked out of the USA? See, that hasn't happened to me. Just like you talk about me as if I in camp Xray at Guantanamo Bay. i thought you can see me right here? I'm not kcikced out, nor am I anything but common courtesy to Russia or any other country to put me on stupid blacklist. Who made that list anyway? Please leak a copy, my CIA pals. You have really had a tough time and I appologize and appreciate the secret chocolates late at night. LOL. Get the f*** outta here. No, not really, that never happened but its funny. Big Chocolate Giant, NICE. Oh yeah, my mistake with the fascists name calling. LOL. I thought it described a behavior, that a nazi would use. and not necessarily a race. I like the Italians. So, let's see. I guess the CIA setup Michael Jackson too huh? Was that video on the balcony with upside down baby real or fake? But, under Bush or Casey direction, he was surely setup for all that crap and child exploitations.

Okay, Mr. Presidents I believe it was a hoax, 911. Just Cause, the people would kill you if real.

What did I hear about United Health Care insurance - something about a charter? The is the craziest word, like insurance.

President Jimmy Carter signed an Executive Order to give control of covert ops back to the CIA from the military but President Reagan may have switched it. If I have any power, may I get it switched to whichever side is best for me and worse for, 'you know who.' Hey I grew up with a neighbor Mark Cooper and when they had me thinking of my history and dot connecting, the earthquake machine rattled my town. In fact, it was mentioned on the news. They may have been a guy named jimmy at Ozzies at Westport, in St. Louis, MO. But maybe not. They know every person to whom I've ever spoken. Everyone uses the name jimmy to me, like the breakfast sausage. That's why i used it, seems the obvious choice. I really don't know about Cooper but the name is used the most I think in everything. or, maybe its Law of Attraction and i notice more. Its always good to see. my sister used to beat his butt daily. LOL. He wanted to play war everyday. Every single day, and had to win, too.

So, back to giving control of covert ops to whoever can free me, peacefully. Oh yeah, when I said the Nazis are responsible for the Jewish prosecution in Israel, it might be indirectly. Casey made a comment in Admiral Turner's book, Burn Before Reading, "The Iran-Contras deal was the ultimate covert operation." Okay, personally I take the word Contras to mean terrorist. i mean really - in plain sight. ContrasRevolutionarre means against the revolutionaries fighting for human rights. The word contra translates from mexican to english to mean against. Directorate huh? Where is the CIA charter anyway - Mexico? Germany? Can you be in the President's Cabinent if the work is illegal? Was all that crap about extraordinary rendition just a hoax also, I guess? I don't know what is true, false, real or fake. The hate is pumped in currently as well as direct mental damage years ago without retribution. Subliminal messages in books and movies and cartoons. Maybe Disney can explain?

No comments: